Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
My listening room
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Who's Online
7 registered (GregD, BBIBH, dakkon, Ken.C, Kevin1, Boomzilla), 117 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12813 Members
11 Forums
22692 Topics
400690 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17699
pmbuko 16227
SirQuack 13311
CV 11066
MarkSJohnson 10698
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: My listening room by RobStewart @ 6 minutes 48 seconds ago

... and yes, the Tim Horton's coffee is a necessary part of good listening enjoyment !
Gallery
Jump to new posts My listening room by RobStewart @ 7 minutes 12 seconds ago

Here are some pictures of my current listening space. 2.2 setup using an ADA1000 driving two m22v3s, and two EP400s. Everything has been setup for the listening position (chair). Acoustics by ATS and GIK acoustics, MiniDSP 4x10HD active crossover, pl
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by Boomzilla @ 16 minutes 47 seconds ago

And surprise - My M80s shipped today! While I await FedEx, may I ask the opinions of the Axiom forum members: I have the following amplifiers available to me. Of the lot, which should I try first? 1. Emotiva Audio XPR-2 (1KW/Ch. @ 4 ohms) 2. Cr
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by fredk @ Today at 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: nickbuolOK. So this seemed pretty legit and not that fake thread posting. Took a few days, but here you go Mark... Happy Birthday Video! <----- CLICK IT!!! Heresy! Burn popcorn dude, Buuurn him!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Talkin' Baseball by fredk @ Today at 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonBaseball Nation. Edit: It's zoomable. And Alaska needs their own team. Edit, Edit: And Canadians don't count. Check the map again in late June. We're still Hockey Nation here until further notice.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Talkin' Baseball by tomtuttle @ Today at 06:02 PM

As to the very high percentage of Yankee and Red Sox fans in Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, etc. Spoiler Content
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Best concert dvd's by JBG @ Today at 05:40 PM

Weird but never the less .. the dvd Celine Dion A new day (for the wife) the video and sound was very good... and safe to say full immersion and also great way to tell if your speakers are truly calibrated.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by CatBrat @ Today at 04:29 PM

Sausage Cat says: "Is time for new sub-woofer. Ya?" Because this old one not comfy anymore. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8jBR7Wq6oY
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Talkin' Baseball by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 03:42 PM

Baseball Nation. Edit: It's zoomable. And Alaska needs their own team. Edit, Edit: And Canadians don't count.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Talkin' Baseball by tomtuttle @ Today at 03:34 PM

Stop trying to make me care about stuff.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread by BobKay @ Today at 03:18 PM

Look! Joe in SC is in the house! Funny, but he and I used to be a lot closer when he was Joe in CT. Stuff happens.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Talkin' Baseball by BobKay @ Today at 03:14 PM

Think we could get Tom to give us a long list of all the stuff he cares about? Screw baseball, THAT would get us through the whole summer!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Talkin' Baseball by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 03:03 PM

I had it deleted since the Red Sox didn't win. Oh wait. They DID win! Note: Personally, I don't even care that they won. I just know Tom cares!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Talkin' Baseball by BobKay @ Today at 03:01 PM

I couldn't find it. I think, because the Red Sox won the WS, Blue Jay had the whole thing deleted.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Talkin' Baseball by tomtuttle @ Today at 02:35 PM

Where is the 2013 baseball thread?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Talkin' Baseball by BobKay @ Today at 01:48 PM

Overheard in Yankees dugout: "You can see it better than I can. Does this pine tar make my neck look fat?"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Enter Password Here: by chesseroo @ Today at 12:38 PM

Password Safe is a free option that works cross OS platforms and syncs up through services like Dropbox. http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: For all the Pilots / WWII Buffs . . . by exlabdriver @ Today at 12:12 PM

Yup, still here - M6.6 I guess. I felt it on the concrete slab downstairs but my wife upstairs didn't feel anything. Neighbours across the street felt it too. The epicenter was about 100 miles from here & offshore a bit so it didn't damage to
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by nickbuol @ Today at 12:11 PM

OK. So this seemed pretty legit and not that fake thread posting. Took a few days, but here you go Mark... Happy Birthday Video! <----- CLICK IT!!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by Ken.C @ Today at 10:30 AM

Happiest of birthdays, Amie! Stop by more!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by a401classic @ Today at 10:09 AM

Happy Birthday, Amie!!
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Best concert dvd's by Murph @ Today at 08:30 AM

My go-to concerts to show off the system depending on the audience. Already mentioned but deserve extra votes - Dave Matthews & Tim Rynolds: Live at Radio City Jaws drop every time as there are just the two perfectly recorded guitars to conce
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by CatBrat @ Today at 08:18 AM

I hope you had a good one. Whatever it was. You don't have to tell us.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: For all the Pilots / WWII Buffs . . . by Murph @ Today at 08:01 AM

Still there Tam? I hope all is well. You're pretty well north of Vancouver where I'm reading it hit so hopefully it was just a bit of a shake for you.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by Murph @ Today at 07:39 AM

Happy Birthday Amie!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.