AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
0 registered (), 260 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13323 Members
11 Forums
22901 Topics
404660 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17782
pmbuko 16280
SirQuack 13337
CV 11208
MarkSJohnson 10904
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 The first review of the LFR880s is out! "If you are adding or upgrading stere...

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Love this comment from Doug T! "The M22 bookshelf speakers sound so clean and a...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by bridgman @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: nickbuolI then will need to be able to set up a powered fan setup to pull air from outside in the winter. That would give me my source of cool air for those months and I would just close the HVAC vents and put small covers over
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Crappity crap crap crap.,.. I had a long post and accidentally closed the tab in Firefox and lost it. Ugh. Soundproofing... I spent probably no more than $600 more for extra studs, drywall, clips, hat channel, insulation, green glue, and the custo
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Found this that may be of some interest. http://www.stcratings.com/assemblies.html I am guessing my wall plan of 5/8 on channel with an insulated staggered stud wall will net me an STC at or near 50db. I think the weak link in my dividing wall wil
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P Jack Bruce by BobKay @ Yesterday at 05:58 PM

I know, but, I find, that it's the 2nd one I've posted in a week!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P Jack Bruce by a401classic @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

How morbid...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts R.I.P Jack Bruce by BobKay @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Now I'm becoming the "obit guy."
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New B-stock Store by newf @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverHuh?? I see 5 pages of B-Stock listings including the M2 On Walls & EP400 that I mentioned over at AVS... TAM I never ever said I wanted eggshell white Another example, no M3's...at all. One of their more popula
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New B-stock Store by bridgman @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

If you want specific product as Factory Outlet, you just have to be willing to wait a bit. If you want specific product as B-Stock, you might have to take a factory tour and bring a hammer
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New B-stock Store by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 08:21 AM

there are items in there, but I gather he was saying that the items that he WANTED was not, or not at a price that he was looking to pay. I go every so often for curiosity sake but will admit that the items don't seem to change all that much. I gat
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by bridgman @ Yesterday at 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_Now sorry I assumed thats what you meant. Oh the interwebs... Yeah, it would have been better to work a bit of context into my comment and say something like "I have this crazy idea you should leave one of th
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 07:39 AM

[snippymode]Square rooms suck. The Axioms are the best I've ever had in there, but I gave up on trying to achieve excellence.[/snippymode]

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.