AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
3 registered (CV, bridgman, Ken.C), 53 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13310 Members
11 Forums
22849 Topics
403774 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17754
pmbuko 16268
SirQuack 13323
CV 11168
MarkSJohnson 10856
Meanwhile On Facebook

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by bridgman @ 4 minutes 4 seconds ago

That's the plan. Carrying the M40s and M60s up and down the stairs every couple of days has to help a bit. Rather than tilting the speakers back ~5 degrees (1x2 under the front feet) I tried raising them ~10 inches instead. I was surprised how much
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by chesseroo @ Today at 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: MurphListening to my buddies brother's band, Alvvays. While I'm impressed, it's a bit too generic into the indie pop sound for me. However, they are getting a lot of recognition and have developed a big following in Europe as
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Now or Never by fredk @ Today at 12:06 PM

Too funny Murph. I'll have a jug of that maple syrup rum you've been drinking. Originally Posted By: bridgman... 31% in the latest poll. Much more fun than "reality TV". For those of us outside of Toronto, yes.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Amie Here's your chance to help us design the perfect speaker! We think there is a need on the market today for a pair of audiophile-quality Airplay-enabled speakers, for people who like both great sound and easy-to-use product
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: ereedHaven't heard from Pablo in a while. Sent him a PM to purchase his axiom speakers but no respond from him. I wonder if he is still a member on this forum? There was a month between his post and yours, I'd assume he sold
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverI continue to read from the 'experts' on some other forums who continue to trash horizontal CC speakers because of supposed comb filtering & lobing problems with these designs. IMO these anomalies are minimal at
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Bryston Middle T today by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

I couldn't view it from my S4.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.