Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
6 registered (Ajax, MarkSJohnson, Lampshade, medic8r, J. B., Spoiler), 150 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12658 Members
11 Forums
22680 Topics
400368 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17695
pmbuko 16221
SirQuack 13309
CV 11054
MarkSJohnson 10668
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Hey Nick, you ever think of a cool looking frame with velcro and putting a velcro sticker on the back of your remote? I guess that doesnt solve the charging situation though. I opted for the 650 after I found out a friend had issues with the batts
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Yep, will have a cubby above the light switches. Great idea. Keep em coming! Chess, finger switches are sooooo 1999. Lol. We will have the option for both cases with the lutron units.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by Wid @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Just picked up tickets to see Aerosmith with Slash. Also have tickets to see Sammy Hagar and Tallan Latz.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350 dead by FrankeeD @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Spence, have you heard anything from Axiom? I've e-mailed Debbie a couple of times to find out what to do now that it appears all the wires are attached, but haven't heard back. I'd like to get whatever it is fixed as soon as possible.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

It will act as a co-located sub? I just experimented with 2 pos subs and after stacking them the ceiling vibrates/resonates very very quickly (think blade of grass whistle). Edit: The 800 would have been a beast before....
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Sobwoofer or Tower ? by troyd @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

there ya go, an as another said, on concrete floors probably better off with a sub or an upgrade to M50's
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by Adrian @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Looks like you guys have been busy, Andrew!! Can you tell me/us what advantage there is in going to a dual chambre design on the EP800? does it increase cabinet pressure thereby reducing distortion vs a shared chambre?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: chesserooOriginally Posted By: nickbuol Had the remote had a little cubby shelf near the door/light switches, I could grab it and hit the button immediately upon entering the room. Or you could do something crazy like just turn
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Updated as requested. by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Geez that centre channel is a fat bastard.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Andrew The non-DSP models now feature signature Axiom trapezoidal cabinets, Now this i would love to see. Originally Posted By: Andrewacoustic suspension designs. I'm sure that there will be many questions asking why we dec
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by Crimson Wrath @ Yesterday at 07:28 PM

Why were sealed designs not considered until now? That was one of the main reasons why I did not go to Axiom for my sub woofers.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: nickbuol Had the remote had a little cubby shelf near the door/light switches, I could grab it and hit the button immediately upon entering the room. Or you could do something crazy like just turning on the light switch with yo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by Socketman @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

I think you let us all down Nick , do try to do better next time.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Sobwoofer or Tower ? by Socketman @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Add the sub, I had m2's with a 8 inch sub and it did quite well. Placement is important to get the full potential.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

NOTE: Do yourself a huge favor and have a spot for your remote (with power for charging) close to the light switches!!! I wish REALLY BADLY that I had done this. Instead, I have to walk to the back of the room by my equipment rack, grab the remo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

Well, I am staying at a different hotel tonight than the last two nights, so it would be a long drive to the one with the Dolby Atmos. Also, I realized this morning that my flight out tomorrow is early. I need to be up at 3:45am, and if I make the
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Sobwoofer or Tower ? by Philippe @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

According to Andrew from the Subwoofer V4 thread : you would be hard pressed to tell the difference between an EP175v3 and an EP125v4! I think I am decided
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Sobwoofer or Tower ? by Philippe @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Yes the budget is about 500$ or so. I know the EP175 would be a better improvement and so on. However, my goal isnít to rock the house at concert level but simply adding some presence in the bass which could fill the room. My concern over the tower w
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by Ray3 @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

If you plan your time well, you might be able to do all three and report back.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM

Sounds exciting! Thanks for the update, Andrew! Will the pricing be the same?
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by BBIBH @ Yesterday at 05:26 PM

Busy week of shows - Black Sabbath with Ozzy in London On., and 2 nights (Friday/Saturday) of Y&T - and hung out with them for the weekend in Toronto!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

I've been wanting to upgrade from my EP350 V3 to an EP500 for a long time now. Looks like now might be a good time that the EP500 V4 is available. Got an extra 2 week payday in May. Might just have to spring for one. My EP350 is Cinnamon Beech custo
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

2 in 1 cabinet...
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by dakkon @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Andrew.. I was thinking about getting 3 of the new amps, for my older EP-600's all of which are the ported enclosure design.. Will the new amps work ok with the older enclosures?
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

I would like to see some pictures of the new models up on the pole. Congratulations, Andrew. Well done.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.