AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
1 registered (Spoiler), 42 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13310 Members
11 Forums
22849 Topics
403757 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17754
pmbuko 16268
SirQuack 13323
CV 11168
MarkSJohnson 10856
Meanwhile On Facebook

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Pre-order our new in-ceiling speakers and save 25%! Offer ends August 11th.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: CVI let the hosting of my website expire, so now none of my photos and other media files I've linked to are available. You broke the internet. You don't care about us at all, do you?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

You guys are hilarious. And awesome. Happy Birthday, Adrian. And Cheers. I remain grateful for this place because of the good people who frequent it. You have each taught me more than you can know, and your ongoing friendship is treasured. I
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Surrounds for Dolby Atmos- QS8's or direct firing? by SpenceJT2003 @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

While I am awaiting shipment of my Marantz SR7009, I am working to see how I can implement a 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos layout without tearing apart my ceiling. Here is my current setup; 75" Mitsubishi LaserVue L75A91 Onkyo TX-NR905 [url="http://ww
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Now or Never by bridgman @ Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Originally Posted By: fredkWell yes, 25ish% of Torontonians are either brainless, on drugs or totally whacked (or all three??), but the polls are very telling. Mr. Ford has no real room for improvement and over a longer term, is losing popularity.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Ideas for Vinyl Lovers by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Two? Grow a soul patch, hipster!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

Happy birthday. And may the best man win. Oh, maybe it's not a birthday fight.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Ideas for Vinyl Lovers by Murph @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: medic8rOMG, you're a hipster. NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo But I have no other symptoms...... Do I? DO I?????? I just wanted to participate in the vinyl discussion. After all, I bought a total of two LPs in the
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Murph @ Yesterday at 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson"Shallow water.....why did it have to be shallow water?" I read your Facebook story.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Now or Never by Murph @ Yesterday at 08:33 AM

An empty Quebec won't work for storage. Everything would smell like spilled wine and cheese curds. Roch Voisine would refuse to leave, just like he refuses to retire from his music career and would be skulking around everybody's stuff. AND we alr
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Ajax @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

I regret I don't know Adrian well, but Tom is one of my favorite human beings. Happy Birthday to you both.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by medic8r @ Yesterday at 08:22 AM

I have enjoyed time spent with each of you, and I hope more is in store. You guys are good eggs. Cheers!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Happy birthday, guys! Hope it's a really good one for both of ya.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

"Shallow water.....why did it have to be shallow water?"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Murph @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

Have a fantastic birthday guys. I recommend a day of total fun and relaxation. Well, relaxation or something wild & exiting. In fact, the only thing I don't recommend is canoeing with Mark. Apparently he is the Indiana Jones of shallow water
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Surrounds for Dolby Atmos- QS8's or direct firing? by rprice54 @ Yesterday at 07:13 AM

I'm using the in ceiling for the overheads. My question is about the surrounds.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.