Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
5 registered (SirQuack, JohnK, onn, dberthe, Scenium), 106 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12707 Members
11 Forums
22684 Topics
400497 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17696
pmbuko 16224
SirQuack 13311
CV 11062
MarkSJohnson 10678
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by BlueJays1 @ 25 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpHere's my score - My baseline was as follows under the Extreme HD preset. FPS: 47 Score: 1967 Min FPS: 24.2 Max FPS 88
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by Ian @ Today at 07:58 PM

Hi AdrianD, I know what you mean about the bundling thing. We tried to make the New Factory Outlet the way to just buy the base products with the old 5 year warranty. The prices in the New Factory Outlet are pretty stellar for the v4 product and i
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by CV @ Today at 06:13 PM

I was tempted to buy some of the Star Wars storybook records that I'd forgotten existed. They had quite a variety, and I remembered owning every one. But then I didn't. Ended up with Regina Spektor's "You've Got Time" and "The Julie R
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by Ray3 @ Today at 05:58 PM

Geez - Happy Birthday already!!!!!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by Ray3 @ Today at 05:55 PM

Yeah, that Dilaudid did a really nice job in shutting my breathing completely OFF last year when I had the pancreatitis thing in Charleston. THe entire colonoscopy thoing is somewhat amplified for me. I am on a "every three year" cycle be
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by mapatton @ Today at 04:48 PM

The sound was GREAT!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dual/triple SUb Choice by BobKay @ Today at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: CVOriginally Posted By: AdrianCharles, your FIRST instinct would be at least 4 EP800's. This is actually going to be a problem in my new space, now that my refrigerator is going where one of my subwoofers was going to go.I won
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by BobKay @ Today at 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: aquashankarOriginally Posted By: fredk Indeed. Its fun to see all the things that Axiom is up to, but all I need to do is put on some of my favourite tunes and maybe a rumbly movie to remind me that I got exceptional value f
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by BobKay @ Today at 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: CVThe only local place I know that sells records also sells a ton of other stuff (books, comics, board games, toys, etc.), but they do make a point of participating in this. I'm going to go check them out. Good man, Charles, o
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by exlabdriver @ Today at 02:20 PM

The other audio site that I enjoy is Home Theater Shack. For the most part, the members are mature & the admin staff doesn't put up with any juvenile BS that is so prevalent elsewhere... TAM
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by exlabdriver @ Today at 02:13 PM

There is a line of ID speakers that is the current favourite of the herd out on the net. While they seem to perform extremely well & are priced very, very competitively, their supply lines are somewhat hit & miss. Seems that much of their product i
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by CV @ Today at 01:50 PM

The only local place I know that sells records also sells a ton of other stuff (books, comics, board games, toys, etc.), but they do make a point of participating in this. I'm going to go check them out.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dual/triple SUb Choice by tomtuttle @ Today at 01:47 PM

This would be funnier if CV drank. Charles, I will help you with surplus.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by brwsaw @ Today at 01:30 PM

Sometimes they're early, sometimes they're late. As an FYI, I found my M80's needed a little push when I got them. I babied for the first +/- 20 hours only to find they wanted to roar. Wish I could have kept them for upstairs. As a side note, keep a
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Best concert dvd's by JBG @ Today at 01:29 PM

What are you picks, looking to add some new ones some of my picks are... Eagles,Hell freezes over Bee Gees Diana Krall, Live in paris phil Collins chicago
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by brwsaw @ Today at 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AdrianDOriginally Posted By: Ian“The Axiom Forum is intended to be a fun place to discuss our fun hobby. Posters intent on being argumentative may be banned at the sole discretion of the moderators.” To clarify (from Merriam-We
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by tomtuttle @ Today at 01:00 PM

Fred nailed it. Happy Birthday, Mark!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by JBG @ Today at 12:57 PM

A new QS speaker? imagine these only with a 6.5'' on the top & bottom... a qs10?
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by JBG @ Today at 12:40 PM

I have a ep500 v4 on layaway.. getting my new inverted vp 180hp v4 Tuesday to replace the vp 180 v3 ... feels like xmas!!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by BlueJays1 @ Today at 12:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpOriginally Posted By: BlueJays1Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpNope. I've completed Bioshock Infinite, and my computer played it flawlessly. Next week I hope to do some overclocking on my PC. Now are you running
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 12:21 PM

Happy birthday, Mark!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueJays1Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpNope. I've completed Bioshock Infinite, and my computer played it flawlessly. Next week I hope to do some overclocking on my PC. Now are you running the Basic (free), Advanced or Pro
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by Boomzilla @ Today at 12:10 PM

I'm looking daily at the order status, but no shipping yet. They said 10 days (assuming business days?) and about three days shipping. I ordered on the 7th of April, so my 10 business days (assuming they didn't take off for Good Friday) should expi
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by michael_d @ Today at 11:55 AM

Awwwww.....crap! I was quite intent on keeping my V2 and V3 stuff. So how do the V4 500's compare to the V2's, performance wise? I have two EP500's in my room. What would a reasonable expectation be if I were to upgrade to the V4's, with respect to
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by michael_d @ Today at 11:35 AM

What I miss? Never mind, I don't want to know. I hate drama.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.