AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
1 registered (JBG), 118 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13322 Members
11 Forums
22897 Topics
404609 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17782
pmbuko 16280
SirQuack 13337
CV 11208
MarkSJohnson 10900
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 The first review of the LFR880s is out! "If you are adding or upgrading stere...

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Love this comment from Doug T! "The M22 bookshelf speakers sound so clean and a...

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Bob's New Trade-UP Promotion by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Sorry Bob.. but why would I want to downgrade to M100's when I have a far superior speaker right now? Perhaps you need to STFU and buy some LFR's
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

I die from the cute.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Bob's New Trade-UP Promotion by cohesion @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

I guess the official announcement of this new promo should be coming along any time now! Unless Ian decided to STF UP about it...
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Major headphone research revelation by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

And the members of the NRC rise to their feet, clapping slowly at first.....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

How to turn a kitten OFF.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Major headphone research revelation by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

Harman International does a lot of scientific research in audio, and publishes papers on it. Their most recent study had to do with headphones and listening preferences of a wide variety of listeners. Those of us who've been around here a while will
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Bob's New Trade-UP Promotion by BobKay @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

A few months ago, I was having a slow conversation (PM's) with Ian about the M100's. Ya, I know! How cool is it to have the ear (and, at least momentarily, a small part of the brain) of the owner/founder of an international anything! Well, OK, so I'
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you reading tonight? by Strider53 @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

Alright you critics, don't laugh, at least not too much- Just finished reading "The River King" by Alice Hoffman, (I was bored)saw the movie (liked some of the sound track), the book was better. /Jeff
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you reading tonight? by Murph @ Yesterday at 08:14 AM

I felt like something different and so I grabbed "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern. Wow. This has to be one of the most imaginative books I have read in a long time. Every chapter adds something more to the fantastic. This is the
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wow ups by SirQuack @ 10/21/14 07:28 PM

crank them babies up
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wow ups by taylormade1ca @ 10/21/14 07:25 PM

Well it's all good the wife just called it is there and so fAr so good she says the box has some wear and tear but looks better the. The other one and the speaker was fine. Now if this last hour at work would hurry up so I can go home and enjoy.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wow ups by brwsaw @ 10/21/14 05:34 PM

I had the opposite experience last week. 2 trucks showed up with 2 pieces which shipped together from the same supplier.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wow ups by BBIBH @ 10/21/14 05:12 PM

Yes, my QS8's were together for 1/2 the ride, then magically separated at a depot and took vastly different routes before being delivered hours apart. When I spoke to one driver, he told me that his depot was so busy that they were adding contract d
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wow ups by taylormade1ca @ 10/21/14 02:10 PM

Ha that would be true but the wife was home when it showed up and her not knowing. But it on is on truck for today's delivery so here's hoping
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My new toy by pmbuko @ 10/21/14 01:12 PM

I think it's too small. It doesn't even touch the ground. Looks really nice, though.
The Water Cooler
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wow ups by nickbuol @ 10/21/14 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: bridgmanGenerally you'll be on the phone listening to them explain why they can't tell you where your package is right now, and you'll hear the UPS truck drive away from your house. There is a LOT of truth in that statement fo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mel's Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 10/21/14 09:25 AM

Happy birthday, sir!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by mapatton @ 10/21/14 08:40 AM

Thank you

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.