AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
1 registered (MarkSJohnson), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13296 Members
11 Forums
22827 Topics
403279 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17742
pmbuko 16259
SirQuack 13318
CV 11146
MarkSJohnson 10833
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cinéma-Maison
Jump to new posts Re: Nouveau cinéma maison - quelques questions by klarakos @ Today at 03:53 AM

La qualité et une installation correcte à bonne distance est la plus essentielle pour la sortie désirée. Il faut toujours considérer le meilleur produit de qualité en dehors de ce que la production et mettre en place dépend de la taille de la pièce q
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP500 V4 - amp is making a "click-click" noise by klarakos @ Today at 03:52 AM

I know what you're referring to Dak, I have several for removing valve stem packing. This is simple, just time consuming. Where is this notation for the no-weekend support? The 866 number doesn't have a message saying that. It rings, you get the me
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M100 or LFR1100 by klarakos @ Today at 03:51 AM

They customize the DSP for the center that it will be used with. In other words, if you ordered one for your LFRs and your VP180, the DSP would be built for the LFRs and the VP180. If someone ordered one for their M80s and a VP160, it would be built
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Peter M B/Bitsie by BobKay @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Hey, Peter! Was there an official introduction to Bitsie as your new alter ego that I missed? Welcome Bitsie! You are waaaaay cuter than most avatars, but that's something less than a compliment around here. You would be a cute avatar anywhere.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Those are just stunning.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by a401classic @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Sad to see those carpathian burl lfr1100's come back like that...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

I live on an island & we charge admission to get in, ha! Thankfully that keeps down the number relatives & party goers. I will be going to Ian & Amie's party next year though... TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

There really is a movie named Bent. (I guess I should have checked first.) I was just kidding about all of us getting Bent. To go along with the comment that we should all get Lost. Perhaps now, we all should get the TV series, "Over It" t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

TAM, when is the open house party?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Watched 'Transcendence' Blu Ray last night - excellent. Depp again was superb. Very interesting story line that makes one think of where we are going with all of this computer technology, internet, privacy issues & AI. Great desert scenery in
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Rew452 @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Ha! Ha! Good one.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by BobKay @ 07/30/14 06:37 PM

It's a great film. Do not watch it alone, or drunk, especially if there are razor blades near by. Though it is my favorite of the Nazi/Gay people genre, you know, like cowboys and Indians. Hey, someone's got to die. Ignore my smarm, Brian. It IS a
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Murph @ 07/30/14 02:25 PM

They will no doubt be popular with the headbanger crowd. Sorry, couldn't resist....
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Rew452 @ 07/30/14 08:22 AM

Really glad to see the Atmos speakers from you! But Really need On-Ceiling type, like the M3 On-Wall. Are they too in the works? Wayne
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by Murph @ 07/30/14 07:45 AM

Well, the violinist is pretty hot. So all is well. She also does a pretty good job of The Phantom of the Opera Melody with her friend on the piano. Although I don't remember a pillow fight in Phantom of the Opera. Oh wait, that was just in my head

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.