AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
2 registered (CV, nickbuol), 45 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13317 Members
11 Forums
22877 Topics
404367 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17775
pmbuko 16274
SirQuack 13333
CV 11202
MarkSJohnson 10886
Meanwhile On Facebook

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Love this comment from Doug T! "The M22 bookshelf speakers sound so clean and a...

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ Today at 06:02 PM

And now I'm watching season 3 of Comic Book Men since it's on Netflix.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: vp150 on wall vs vp160 by Nick B @ Today at 05:38 PM

I owned the M22s, VP150 and QS8s and had the VP150 setup in three different houses over about 8 years. I really liked the M22s and QS8s, but found the VP150 was lacking in comparison. I think it must of been the compromised horizontal alignment of
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by CatBrat @ Today at 05:20 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by pmbuko @ Today at 04:46 PM

I won't miss Dana in season 4. Hearing great things about this new season.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ Today at 03:08 PM

Just tore through season 3 of Homeland. Still enjoying it. I hate how many shows I have to wait for the discs on, though.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: vp150 on wall vs vp160 by eman @ Today at 12:06 PM

Yes , on walls will be better for my situation " for now " plus i want to get them in all white for my dark grey home theater. I just want to make sure that the vp150 isn't that bad of a center channel speaker. I've read the reviews and the
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: vp150 on wall vs vp160 by CatBrat @ Today at 09:49 AM

The sound quality will suffer a little by dropping from a VP160 to a VP150. And again, unfortunately, the sound quality will drop a little more by going from a full sized box speaker to the on-wall variety. Been there, done that. But if on-wall is w
Home Theater
Jump to new posts vp150 on wall vs vp160 by eman @ Today at 06:34 AM

I currently have V3 of vp160 , m22 , and qs8. I want to switch to all on wall speakers now but the vp160 doesn't come in a on-wall version. Will i be losing out by going from a vp160 to a on wall vp150 ?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Surrounds for Dolby Atmos- QS8's or direct firing? by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

I would still say "plan now" but don't pull the trigger on the speakers yet, and if you can hold off on getting a receiver for another year, do it.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Surrounds for Dolby Atmos- QS8's or direct firing? by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 05:25 AM

If Mark Henninger and Scott are convinced, there is hope for me yet. I hope the futureshop in town gets an atmos demo. I'd like a date before I marry the technology.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.