AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
1 registered (CV), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22827 Topics
403276 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17742
pmbuko 16259
SirQuack 13318
CV 11146
MarkSJohnson 10833
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by Murph @ 07/29/14 08:09 AM

Thanks, I think..........
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Murph @ 07/29/14 08:01 AM

It's new so I'm waiting for episode four. Also,the guy who told me to watch Attack on Titan told me yesterday that the show is so popular in Japan that Subaru did a car commercial featuring the titans chasing a Forester. Attack on Subaru At lea
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Bicycle or Tricycle Advicycle by Murph @ 07/29/14 07:53 AM

That's a nice bike Charles. Enjoy! I don't know that model specifically but I can assure you that hydraulic disk brakes are indeed noticeably better and a good derailleur system is worth it's weight in gold. There is nothing more frustrating that a
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ 07/29/14 02:45 AM

This one's for Murph: Attack on Titan Theme (Guren no Yumiya) - Violin - Taylor Davis
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Bicycle or Tricycle Advicycle by CV @ 07/29/14 02:16 AM

I'm not the best at following advice. I went in to the local Giant dealer to check out the Roam 3, but he didn't have any out in the main area. He showed me the next model up, the Roam 2, so I test rode that one for a little bit outside the shop. The
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 07/29/14 12:32 AM

Let me know how Extant is after you've watched more.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 07/29/14 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By: MurphYou should be proud of me Charles. I actually watched a full anime series over the winter. "Attack on Titan". Baby steps. I have that one on my list to watch (easy, since it's on Netflix), but we'll see when I
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 BBC Proms by JohnK @ 07/28/14 10:57 PM

In the second part of Prom 15, following the intermission, the BBC Symphony played the gorgeously romantic music that Ravel composed for the ballet Daphnis et Chloe. Available here on the BBC 3 iPlayer.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting Trends? by exlabdriver @ 07/28/14 10:29 PM

I guess that if I ever had to go into a condo or townhouse, I don't think that my close by neighbours would enjoy my twin EP800s as much as I do, ha! TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts XMC-1 by Socketman @ 07/28/14 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueJays1I don't understand the hype over Emotiva products ESPECIALLY in terms of their processors. I believe that the PEQ is the deciding factor for a lot of the EMO fans. The PEQ is a really nice feature and it has a lot of
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XMC-1 (Finally) Ships! by casey01 @ 07/28/14 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueJays1I don't understand the hype over Emotiva products ESPECIALLY in terms of their processors. In addition to the unusual length of time it took to bring this product to market, during its development it went through TWO
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting Trends? by Serenity_Now @ 07/28/14 06:57 PM

Paring down is a smart thing to do when the things you own begin to feel like a burden rather than necessary I guess. At least bose can claim they are the "quitter's choice"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by Adrian @ 07/28/14 05:41 PM

Happy Birthday, Jeff!!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XMC-1 (Finally) Ships! by BlueJays1 @ 07/28/14 05:09 PM

I don't understand the hype over Emotiva products ESPECIALLY in terms of their processors.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by pmbuko @ 07/28/14 04:52 PM

Happy Birthday!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XMC-1 (Finally) Ships! by wilwom @ 07/28/14 04:42 PM

I bought an AVR from them two years ago. It looked like new but had functioning problems. I returned it for a second unit. It had a dent and dings but functioned perfectly. I kept it. Bill
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by Strider53 @ 07/28/14 12:16 PM

Thanks Guys for the well wishes. yes indeed, one year older. /Jeff
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Strider53 @ 07/28/14 12:12 PM

+1 for Extant, have already given up on Falling Skies /Jeff
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by Ken.C @ 07/28/14 08:57 AM

Happy birthday, dude!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by Murph @ 07/28/14 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: cohesion something that might not have been a prototype for the new Wireless whatever-it-is One of my favorite Dilbert quotes. "I don't know what that is but that looks like a great one of those." .
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Murph @ 07/28/14 08:22 AM

Speaking of Sci-Fi. I've been having trouble sleeping with all the hot humid weather (not complaining after that sucky winter) so I've tried a few new ones. Only one is great so far. Helix. Watched a few episode. It's basically exactly what it p
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Murph @ 07/28/14 08:03 AM

Cam is still around, posting sporadically but from time to time. You should be proud of me Charles. I actually watched a full anime series over the winter. "Attack on Titan". Anime is not really my thing. I've tried to give it a c
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Canada - It's Our Birthday by Murph @ 07/28/14 07:46 AM

PEI is celebrating "2014" or 150 years since the "Charlottetown Conference" where all of Canada's 'Founding Fathers of Confederation', got together, drank a lot of booze and supposedly discussed how to create Canada in between the
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by Murph @ 07/28/14 07:34 AM

Happy Birthday Jeff !!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by CV @ 07/28/14 12:11 AM

Happy Birthday, Jeff!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.