AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Greg's pseudo-HT room
EP175v4 with M3v4
Who's Online
2 registered (St_PatGuy, exlabdriver), 149 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13348 Members
11 Forums
22992 Topics
406629 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17816
pmbuko 16305
SirQuack 13351
CV 11311
MarkSJohnson 11002
Meanwhile On Facebook

Love this review by Brad C! "Very impressed with my purchase: 2 High Powered M6...

(y) Great review from Tom H of his new surround speakers! "I love the surroun...

22 year-old Axiom System, still in showroom condition! Welcome home, old friends!

The end of a truly unique voice. RIP Joe Cocker - you were part of the soundtr...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: m80v3 and harman hk3700/3770 by Adelin @ 01/23/15 03:03 AM

I'm really thinking about to switch to a class D analog pro power amp. Ah ok now i need a preamp. If try to use search function. Pro shops sells principally Pre amp for : Guitar , Mics. I need to find a pre amp with multiple xlr , or and unbal
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Socketman @ 01/22/15 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkOriginally Posted By: Serenity_NowHad to youtube it to get the reference. I knew him as Inspector Gadget. Cone of silence looks like huge glass boobs. ... I'm pretty sure that was deliberate. Inspector gadget was pr
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by fredk @ 01/22/15 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_NowHad to youtube it to get the reference. I knew him as Inspector Gadget. Cone of silence looks like huge glass boobs. ... I'm pretty sure that was deliberate. Inspector gadget was pretty much a reprise of Get
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: m80v3 and harman hk3700/3770 by Adelin @ 01/22/15 08:54 PM

Hello again. i saw few pro amps show only this specs: THD+N in % at 1 kHz consummer add this spec often: THD+N in % at 20 kHz (100 W into 8 1) Both of consummer and pro amps, if i turn down the volume it will lower THD+n by a good to hudge
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: M600 v2 will not power on, what are my options by SirQuack @ 01/22/15 07:51 PM

Axiom does not have many of the older parts available anymore or the older amps. My 600v2 amp went bad about a year ago, and they worked out a good deal for me on a newer replacement amp. I sent mine in for repair and unfortunately they were unable
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Subwoofers: Survey and Next Generation by butcherbme @ 01/22/15 07:17 PM

I tried an EP 500, my room is large and open to other rooms so it wasn't able to fill the space I had and I didn't want to have two of them so I got the JL audio f113. It does a very nice job for movies and with music.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 01/22/15 05:51 PM

Had to youtube it to get the reference. I knew him as Inspector Gadget. Cone of silence looks like huge glass boobs. Picked up material to make the french double doors. Will put backer boxes in tomorrow and get to ripping all the MDF pieces d
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by BBIBH @ 01/22/15 05:21 PM

Great Chris, I would not have imagined Axiom being any less supportive.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Latest on the EP400 updates? by exlabdriver @ 01/22/15 04:03 PM

With my pair of V3s, I kinda like my 500 Watts per side especially since they are being driven by only 35W/Ch. Furthermore, I have true 2 Channel (stereo) for music only as I drive each one separately from the L & R Speaker Outputs of my Integrated
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by exlabdriver @ 01/22/15 03:54 PM

Wonderful. Glad that it worked out... TAM
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Latest on the EP400 updates? by Ian @ 01/22/15 03:04 PM

The size will be very close to the current dimensions for both the master and the slave. We will have them ready this spring.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by minorc @ 01/22/15 02:33 PM

After talks with Ian, we managed to come up with an agreement that is fair for both parties. Thank you
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: M600 v2 will not power on, what are my options by exlabdriver @ 01/22/15 01:56 PM

What about pulling out the amp & sending it to the experts - Axiom - for repair? You can reasonably expect it to be done right. Otherwise, if you are getting a good deal on a new amp, I'd jump at it if you like your unit... TAM
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: OTA box for projector? by Ascension @ 01/22/15 01:52 PM

It might have an audio out, but I have my sources going through my receiver then to the projector. Unfortunately I don't have a PC hooked up to it so my options are pretty limited. I'll take a look at that Channelmaster. It looks interesting to me.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Latest on the EP400 updates? by rockhound76s @ 01/22/15 01:49 PM

Very interesting indeed. Would the new, familial-shaped cabinet be smaller than current for both the slave/master units? And is there a ballpark estimate on availability this year?
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by exlabdriver @ 01/22/15 01:49 PM

I've used the Trade Up/Up Grade Program several times with great satisfaction. In fact I'm presently waiting on my HG Rosewood M22V4s for which I will ship back my standard M22V3s if Axiom's paint booth ever gets thawed out. It has been a couple of
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts M600 v2 will not power on, what are my options by VTerp @ 01/22/15 10:36 AM

Greetings and thanks for reading. I have an out of warranty M600 that won't power on. Per Axiom technical support, I've replace each fuse to no avail. Axiom offered me a pretty good deal on a new amp but I wanted to know what my other options are. I
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by BBIBH @ 01/22/15 07:24 AM

Chris - I must agree with Chess, that is a bit harsh. I understand that you feel slighted, but I can say that from day 1 Axiom has been an excellent company in both product and service. I have owned a great range of audio gear - some costing many, ma
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ 01/22/15 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonI think it's looking great! And if you end up not liking where one of the speakers is positioned, you can green-screen it out. Thanks, Mark! After I get to the point where I can call it "done," I'll ne
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ 01/22/15 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_NowOk, I get the gator pit reference now. Unique choice Looks great! Gotta love T-Bar ceilings for pulling and hiding cables. Yeah, my dad really wanted to do that type of ceiling, and I don't blame him. If you'
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Latest on the EP400 updates? by CV @ 01/22/15 01:14 AM

Originally Posted By: IanIt is very similar to a daisy chained pair. The advantage is in the cost savings of sharing a single power supply and DSP board. This sounds like the perfect way to do EP400s.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Latest on the EP400 updates? by brwsaw @ 01/22/15 12:51 AM

That sounds interesting. I look forward to hearing more as they are released.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ 01/22/15 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: fredkMaybe he was thinking 'Cone of Silence' glass? WHAT!?!! (me yelling inside the cone of silence)
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by fredk @ 01/21/15 11:47 PM

Maybe he was thinking 'Cone of Silence' glass?
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by minorc @ 01/21/15 07:24 PM

I have the order confirmation, receipt and paypal receipt for the transaction so as a customer I did nothing wrong. I'm not comparing them to anyone else, but I'm sure others would own up to the mistake, apologize and maybe even offer a fair solutio
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.