AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13322 Members
11 Forums
22894 Topics
404572 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17781
pmbuko 16275
SirQuack 13335
CV 11208
MarkSJohnson 10898
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 The first review of the LFR880s is out! "If you are adding or upgrading stere...

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Love this comment from Doug T! "The M22 bookshelf speakers sound so clean and a...

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: M100 listening session at BobK's house. by Lampshade @ 10/14/14 11:22 PM

Hello Tom ! It really made my day. Imagine being at the finish line of a thoroughbred horse race as they go thundering by. That is what it was like.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by bridgman @ 10/14/14 10:40 PM

Actually the configurations get more complicated if I want to be able to flip back and forth to see the difference made by (a) tube buffer and (b) CD going through external DAC rather than built-in DAC. Reviews suggest it comes with a bunch of cable
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Visiting a friend after the Walking Dead premier by tomtuttle @ 10/14/14 07:15 PM

Dude.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: M100 listening session at BobK's house. by tomtuttle @ 10/14/14 07:14 PM

Chris, I'm sure that Bob is simply delighted to have your public, written validation. Sounds like great fun. I won't hide my envy of either your experience or of Bob's speakers. So, you're saying that a 50wpc tube amp drove the M100's to satisfyin
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by bridgman @ 10/14/14 02:18 PM

Thanks Boomzilla. Was about to try the CD3 tube buffer, but made the mistake of staring at my system for a while trying to figure out what upgrades I would probably want to do in the future. I decided that supporting some kind of digital sources wou
The Water Cooler
Ever since the Bill Murray scenes in Zombieland, I've been afraid to do that.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by CatBrat @ 10/14/14 01:21 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CatBrat @ 10/14/14 01:17 PM

"Under the Dome", season 1, Episodes 1-11. Two of the Sr. producers are Steven King and Steven Spielberg. Based on a Steven King novel by the same name. Watching using Amazon Prime. Excellent. I have a hard time not watching the next episo
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: M80 v4 HP vs M100 v4. by brwsaw @ 10/14/14 12:53 PM

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Blair. I have only "the two." I was referring to the 3 HP woofers in each cabinet. I also kept calling them HD's instead of HP's. Alphabet soup. They're both actually---High Power and High Def. Compared to w
The Water Cooler
LOL
The Water Cooler
We have a friend who is totally addicted to The Walking Dead, despite not being able to sleep for two days after every episode. As true friends, we decided to be help her with her kinomortophobia by wandering around her lawn like this just after the
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: M80 v4 HP vs M100 v4. by BobKay @ 10/14/14 04:24 AM

Originally Posted By: brwsaw Bob, did I read that right, you have 3 M100's? Sorry for the misunderstanding, Blair. I have only "the two." I was referring to the 3 HP woofers in each cabinet. I also kept calling them HD's instead of HP's.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: M80 v4 HP vs M100 v4. by brwsaw @ 10/14/14 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_Now -but definitely valuable if low frequency augmentation is the goal. Or when trying to control the amount of perceived bass.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: M80 v4 HP vs M100 v4. by brwsaw @ 10/13/14 11:53 PM

I should clarify I just happened upon that link recently. Interestingly many of the details I've read in the past are summed up there, thats why I posted it. There are quite a few calculators on line, I have a few more specific locations to try out.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: M100 listening session at BobK's house. by fredk @ 10/13/14 07:19 PM

Yup, still alive. I think Cher killed Cher for me.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: M100 listening session at BobK's house. by BobKay @ 10/13/14 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkOriginally Posted By: Lampshade... It was a little embarrassing when Bob opened the loading tray and Gordon Lightfoot was in there. Bob never says anything derogatory about your music choices. Hey! What's wrong with Lightfo
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: M100 listening session at BobK's house. by BobKay @ 10/13/14 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: nickbuolPictures? Sorry. We were both fully clothed, so no need. Fred! You're alive!!!!
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: M100 listening session at BobK's house. by fredk @ 10/13/14 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Lampshade... It was a little embarrassing when Bob opened the loading tray and Gordon Lightfoot was in there. Bob never says anything derogatory about your music choices. Hey! What's wrong with Lightfoot? Quote: Simply put, it w
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: M100 listening session at BobK's house. by nickbuol @ 10/13/14 01:43 PM

Pictures?
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts M100 listening session at BobK's house. by Lampshade @ 10/13/14 01:38 PM

Short Version: M100s are incredible. This is my second session with these speakers. I brought a 50 watt amplifier to Bob's house and my CD player. It was a little embarrassing when Bob opened the loading tray and Gordon Lightfoot was in there. Bo
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.