Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
3 registered (BobKay, eV5kA8dE3k, exlabdriver), 109 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12795 Members
11 Forums
22692 Topics
400657 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17698
pmbuko 16227
SirQuack 13311
CV 11064
MarkSJohnson 10694
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Power Requirements for EP500 V3 by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 12:29 AM

Well designed subs, amps etc that use current limiting methods in the cap filter circuit will limit inrush to a level below nuisance tripping. A precharge resistor or current relay are examples. Tripping the breaker is not the only issue. What kin
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by fredk @ Yesterday at 12:17 AM

Bob. Did medic8r fine tune your meds in the last day or two? You're really on a roll.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Most awesome mimic bird. by fredk @ Yesterday at 12:10 AM

The last one is the best
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Enter Password Here: by fredk @ Yesterday at 12:05 AM

Boring. I was expecting some fanch schmancy attempt by Mark at social engineering to prize our forum passwords from us.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone move to LED bulbs? by pmbuko @ 04/21/14 11:38 PM

You just gave me green balls.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp160 - Vp180 vs the HP versions by JBG @ 04/21/14 09:50 PM

I had the Vp180 v3 see pic here
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Subwoofers: Survey and Next Generation by AudioguyBurl @ 04/21/14 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: AudioguyBurlAndrew, A few easy questions: 1) Ball park... when will the next generation of subs be available (V4 I'm assuming)? 2) What are the basic improvements? 3)Will there be a trade-in (or upgrade) program for us V3 owne
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts outlet strips by a401classic @ 04/21/14 09:32 PM

Wow! I disappear for a while to do a kitchen remodel and it looks like I missed a bunch of stuff... Ian has to make a new forum rule, for instance. Wow. So on to my question.. We are going to put in under cabinet lighting and I handsome very low p
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dishwasher by BlueJays1 @ 04/21/14 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKayOriginally Posted By: tomtuttlePost deleted. Sorry. Tom, by his own admission, he is a Bombayed, gin-blossomed, porch monkey with a gun. Careful. Next time, a simple "Post Deleted" may not save you. Porch
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp160 - Vp180 vs the HP versions by MarkSJohnson @ 04/21/14 08:51 PM

I missed it: What were you using before?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp160 - Vp180 vs the HP versions by JBG @ 04/21/14 07:54 PM

The Vp180 HP just in and the difference is pretty obvious, sounds much more linear and seems to be a much better match to the HP line like the M100'S.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Power Requirements for EP500 V3 by Socketman @ 04/21/14 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: dakkonI have 2 EP600'S, 5 channels of krell class A power that doubles down to 4ohm @500w, and 2 channels that double down to 2ohm @1200w. All of this is on a single 15A breaker.. The HT has never tripper the breaker. The real
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Power Requirements for EP500 V3 by dakkon @ 04/21/14 06:13 PM

I have 2 EP600'S, 5 channels of krell class A power that doubles down to 4ohm @500w, and 2 channels that double down to 2ohm @1200w. All of this is on a single 15A breaker.. The HT has never tripper the breaker. The real world power draw is much le
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Did you see the sweet deals on the M100s refurb by exlabdriver @ 04/21/14 06:00 PM

Maybe they were demos or back from test reviews or whatever... TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Enter Password Here: by tomtuttle @ 04/21/14 05:18 PM

I'm starting to get "Password already in use" when entering Mark's SSN, now.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dishwasher by tomtuttle @ 04/21/14 05:16 PM

There were these two guys having lunch one day when the first guy says to the second one, "You ever say one thing to someone when you meant to say something else?" "How do you mean?" says the second one. "Well last week I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone move to LED bulbs? by chesseroo @ 04/21/14 05:13 PM

I finally ran out of CFLs and bought 3 LEDs for the bathroom today. Haven't installed them yet.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Did you see the sweet deals on the M100s refurb by Socketman @ 04/21/14 05:09 PM

I'm surprised someone would be trading them in already, especially with real wood finish, that was not cheap. Hell of a price, too bad I don't have room for them.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dishwasher by BobKay @ 04/21/14 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttlePost deleted. Sorry. Tom, by his own admission, he is a Bombayed, gin-blossomed, porch monkey with a gun. Careful. Next time, a simple "Post Deleted" may not save you.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Enter Password Here: by MarkSJohnson @ 04/21/14 04:37 PM

Bob, you always make me laugh. Even when you're creeping me out. Yes. THAT paper.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Enter Password Here: by BobKay @ 04/21/14 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson Right now, I use variations on a theme for the 60 or so websites that I use, and I keep those on a paper and .txt document that I can refer to as needed. (Am I sharing too much info in a public forum???) You m
Stereo
I'm surprised they're still there.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dual Sub Q by brwsaw @ 04/21/14 03:36 PM

Ask Brent for a trade in value. Its pretty new, you might be surprised.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Enter Password Here: by pmbuko @ 04/21/14 02:05 PM

Lucky for us, the Axiom forum software automatically detects and protects passwords. If you try to type your password in a post, it will automatically turn it into asterisks. For example, this is my password: ********* (Please do not fall for
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Enter Password Here: by J. B. @ 04/21/14 01:47 PM

i do use many different phrases. thanks for the tip.
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.