AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
5 registered (SirQuack, St_PatGuy, J. B., Spoiler, Eno), 47 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13312 Members
11 Forums
22854 Topics
403801 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17754
pmbuko 16268
SirQuack 13324
CV 11170
MarkSJohnson 10856
Meanwhile On Facebook

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Ideas for Vinyl Lovers by Murph @ 08/28/14 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: medic8rOMG, you're a hipster. NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo But I have no other symptoms...... Do I? DO I?????? I just wanted to participate in the vinyl discussion. After all, I bought a total of two LPs in the
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Murph @ 08/28/14 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson"Shallow water.....why did it have to be shallow water?" I read your Facebook story.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Now or Never by Murph @ 08/28/14 08:33 AM

An empty Quebec won't work for storage. Everything would smell like spilled wine and cheese curds. Roch Voisine would refuse to leave, just like he refuses to retire from his music career and would be skulking around everybody's stuff. AND we alr
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Ajax @ 08/28/14 08:25 AM

I regret I don't know Adrian well, but Tom is one of my favorite human beings. Happy Birthday to you both.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by medic8r @ 08/28/14 08:22 AM

I have enjoyed time spent with each of you, and I hope more is in store. You guys are good eggs. Cheers!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Ken.C @ 08/28/14 08:19 AM

Happy birthday, guys! Hope it's a really good one for both of ya.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ 08/28/14 08:09 AM

"Shallow water.....why did it have to be shallow water?"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Murph @ 08/28/14 07:45 AM

Have a fantastic birthday guys. I recommend a day of total fun and relaxation. Well, relaxation or something wild & exiting. In fact, the only thing I don't recommend is canoeing with Mark. Apparently he is the Indiana Jones of shallow water
Home Theater
I'm using the in ceiling for the overheads. My question is about the surrounds.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ 08/28/14 06:18 AM

Have a fantastic birthday guys!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 08/28/14 04:47 AM

Chelsea Peretti's stand-up special on Amazon Prime Video is pretty good.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ 08/28/14 03:32 AM

I'm embarrassed even posting in this thread anymore. Finally pulled the trigger on some lighting for the basement. I couldn't get everything I hoped for, but I think we ended up with a pretty good compromise. FlatMAX™ Edge Lit LED 2x2 Panel We got
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 08/28/14 01:43 AM

After The Killing and Marriage, Not Dating, I tried out The Fall. It wasn't bad, but I'm still having trouble latching on to any of the characters. Quick Draw on Hulu is still going strong. They should make a lot more episodes.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by CV @ 08/28/14 01:40 AM

Tom and Adrian, Happy Birthday! The board wouldn't be the same without you.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Birthday, Birthday by JohnK @ 08/28/14 12:33 AM

Thursday brings with it celebrations for both Tom("Tuttle") and Adrian. Happy Birthday, guys!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Burger Timmies by fredk @ 08/27/14 11:14 PM

Oh oh. Buffalo crunch. No bacon. That's not a good sign.
Home Theater
Atmos - direct firing. That is how it is designed, and why they are "matrixing" the overhead sounds with the front channels (they are direct) and not surrounds (which can be direct, or bi/di/quad pole). Diffusing type speakers for overhea
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Surrounds for Dolby Atmos- QS8's or direct firing? by rprice54 @ 08/27/14 09:15 PM

Just curious to people's thoughts here. My previous 7.1 setup used all QS8s. I'm working on a new theater room, planning on 7.2.2 with two of the new in ceiling speakers from Axiom. There's quite a debate over at 'the other forum' over dipole/tripole
The Water Cooler
I called our internet provider today to schedule a repair(resetting and restarting didn't work). I was asked to complete a brief survey at the end of the call and I did. The first question was "was your problem resolved?" Hit 1 for yes 2 fo
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Bryston Middle T today by brwsaw @ 08/27/14 09:01 PM

I really want to hear them in 2.0.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Bryston Middle T today by brwsaw @ 08/27/14 08:59 PM

http://www.av2day.com/2013/04/bryston-model-t-signature-loudspeakers-launch-at-av-designs/ Picture 1/2 way down has Axiom on the midrange basket. I wonder if this is by design/on purpose. James confirmed a while back "they have nothing to hide
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Large TV Advice by bridgman @ 08/27/14 05:20 PM

True, my brain kept expanding it to "Large TV Advisory". But it does things like that.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Large TV Advice by Ken.C @ 08/27/14 04:28 PM

The misspelling in the thread title has been bugging me for too long.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Large TV Advise by tomtuttle @ 08/27/14 12:17 PM

Get back on topic! j/k. I always think about a projector, but just can't make it work in my current house.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: QS8/4s - to aim, or not to aim, that be the ? by SpenceJT2003 @ 08/27/14 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnKSpence, it be the answer in my view that since the vast majority of the material reproduced by the side and back surrounds is rather ambient in nature, a more dispersed rather than sharply focused presentation is advantageo
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.