AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
2 registered (bridgman, EastCoast), 44 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13323 Members
11 Forums
22902 Topics
404782 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17783
pmbuko 16283
SirQuack 13337
CV 11212
MarkSJohnson 10911
Meanwhile On Facebook

Ian and Andrew join in the debate about whether or not people want uncompressed...

󾓶 The first review of the LFR880s is out! "If you are adding or upgrading stere...

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam's Birthday by nickbuol @ 10/28/14 11:08 AM

Happy Birthday Cam: No, wait.... Happy Birthday Cam: Ugh... Happy Birthday Cam? Grrrr..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Aaron75 @ 10/28/14 10:36 AM

Someone asked to see my theater space. Here are some pics. The first is a copy of the floor plan. Its an exercise room that I am converting into a theater. Currently unfinished. The diagram shows a 4' bumpout which I will have and a closet which
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Aaron75 @ 10/28/14 10:07 AM

Dang! Why do my images show up as links rather than pics?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Aaron75 @ 10/28/14 10:06 AM

Okay, I think I am now able to post pics. Here is the theater room the kind folks on this forum helped me build years ago. Wish I still had it but now I have a chance to top it so I am very excited. [img:center]http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/as
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam's Birthday by CatBrat @ 10/28/14 09:57 AM

Feliz Cupliano!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam's Birthday by medic8r @ 10/28/14 09:42 AM

Happy birthday!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam's Birthday by Ken.C @ 10/28/14 08:11 AM

Happy birthday, my friend!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ 10/28/14 07:45 AM

Just ordered The Wild Feathers CD on a whim this morning after hearing this song yesterday. Not my typical style of music choice, yet the song really worked for me. I thought it was a Tom Petty duet from his recent CD, so I ordered that too.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam's Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ 10/28/14 07:40 AM

Happy Birthday, Cam!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ 10/28/14 05:31 AM

I finally ripped some CDs I've had sitting around, too. Currently listening to Small Town Heroes by Hurray for the Riff Raff, and it's pretty good, maybe as strong of an album as they've done so far.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Cam's Birthday by CV @ 10/28/14 03:09 AM

Have a great one!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Cam's Birthday by JohnK @ 10/28/14 01:07 AM

Cam, hope that you and your family have an enjoyable celebration on Tuesday. Happy Birthday!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My display is dying by brwsaw @ 10/28/14 12:34 AM

At 9' I'd find a nice 65" tv. The 8000 is nice and if you could you probably wouldn't regret it.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ 10/28/14 12:30 AM

Oh, and Regina covered a song for the Boardwalk Empire soundtrack. I think she did a good job. Hear Regina Spektor's song from the final episode of 'Boardwalk Empire' (Entertainment Weekly)
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ 10/28/14 12:25 AM

I'm enjoying the new Marina and the Diamonds track: Marina and the Diamonds - "Froot" And the new Ting Tings track is pretty great, too: The Ting Tings - "Do It Again"
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by brwsaw @ 10/28/14 12:13 AM

I did consider it once.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: XMC- 1 In Da HoUsE by tomtuttle @ 10/27/14 11:10 PM

I want new stuff, too.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Bob's New Trade-UP Promotion by tomtuttle @ 10/27/14 11:06 PM

I had been feeling so hopeful and adequate. Thanks for the reset, Bob.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New B-stock Store by exlabdriver @ 10/27/14 10:20 PM

The older I get, the better I am at waiting - except in the line at the grocery store, ha!! A couple of weeks ago when I bought a new car, I had to wait a couple of days so that the wife could be available to sign the papers to complete the transact
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New B-stock Store by newf @ 10/27/14 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdrivernewf: Just trying to be helpful with some suggestions. I thought that the Eggshell White might work in your room as it is rare that there are so many speakers of the same colour in there & you easily could build a m
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Aaron75 @ 10/27/14 06:06 PM

Great I'll check those those out!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ 10/27/14 05:38 PM

Here are the theater seats that I got. About as inexpensive as you can get. I set mine up with a loveseat option in the middle, but they could have loveseats on the sides (like 2 loveseats connected), or just like a couch with 4 reclining seats and
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My display is dying by Serenity_Now @ 10/27/14 05:25 PM

Trust reviews when it comes to displays/projectors. Brick and mortars dont have the space to demo several PJs side by side. Screens choicesare most important for gain vs hot spotting balance given throw distances. With an image around 100" o
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by BBIBH @ 10/27/14 05:23 PM

I remember reading somewhere that if you can afford the loss of space that 2 separate walls with no plates shared is the best....and then I thought what a lot of work/expense/space... I was designing a video conference space for my employer and need
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 10/27/14 04:31 PM

Usually cupholders means dividers. I've never seen a sofa with cupholders just on the ends. If you find one I'd be curious to see it too. Hopefully you find it in leather. Other Options maybe: Coffee table End table Serving tray on ottoman So
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.