AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
4 registered (bridgman, wschwartz, Kevin1, Ken.C), 51 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13310 Members
11 Forums
22847 Topics
403704 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17753
pmbuko 16267
SirQuack 13323
CV 11162
MarkSJohnson 10853
Meanwhile On Facebook

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Pre-order our new in-ceiling speakers and save 25%! Offer ends August 11th.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Oppo Region mod options? by michael_d @ 08/22/14 02:34 PM

I don't think that works for blue rays though, and that's all I have or get anymore.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers by ereed @ 08/22/14 02:24 PM

Pablo, I just sent you a PM!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Originally Posted By: solarrdaddhey fellas, is there somewhere on the product page or somewhere else where Axiom actually explains the technical differences between the "standard" & "high powered" options for speakers sold her
The Water Cooler
So glad to know it turned out OK for you. That would have been very scary indeed.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Oppo Region mod options? by J. B. @ 08/22/14 12:19 PM

for DVD's, do a search for: BDP83 region hack. it's a free download, but i can't remember where i got it from.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dipping toes into the Axiom waters with M80v4HP by solarrdadd @ 08/22/14 12:11 PM

hey fellas, is there somewhere on the product page or somewhere else where Axiom actually explains the technical differences between the "standard" & "high powered" options for speakers sold here? i'm trying to understand wha
The Water Cooler
Great post Murph! I got caught in a Riptide swimming off the coast in Kauai many years ago. I was an excellent swimmer and also in very good shape at that time. Totally freaked me out. I had heard about riptides, read about them - a bit, but never
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Oppo Region mod options? by michael_d @ 08/22/14 10:51 AM

Which modification did you go with Nick? I'm not finding very many for the BDP83. It may be too old...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: In the Nick of time! by Murph @ 08/22/14 07:31 AM

"felicitations"? Sounds dirty.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: In the Nick of time! by nickbuol @ 08/21/14 10:59 PM

Thanks Cam!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: In the Nick of time! by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 08/21/14 09:47 PM

Happy belated birthday, Nick! Apologies for the late felicitations.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Oppo Region mod options? by J. B. @ 08/21/14 05:33 PM

to me, having a region free DVD/Blu-ray player means that many doors are opened to satisfy my hunger for movies that i could never get otherwise as they're not distributed in N.A. one film i remember getting from Korea; it wasn't available anywhere
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Oppo Region mod options? by Nick B @ 08/21/14 05:15 PM

I bought an Oppo BDP -83 several years ago specifically because it had such great upconversion, can convert PAL to NTSC without any issues and is very easy to modify to make it region free. Before this player, folks had to solder chips onto DVD play
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dipping toes into the Axiom waters with M80v4HP by bridgman @ 08/21/14 01:47 PM

I wonder if you could set up some kind of noise cancellation thing, where a modified version of the signal from the *LFR1100* side of the wall is fed into the TV sound system and the Energy speakers to reduce the stray noise your wife hears on the *T
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dipping toes into the Axiom waters with M80v4HP by oakvillematt @ 08/21/14 01:42 PM

I got the M80v4 originally, but decided as great as they sounded compared to what I had, if you are going to get into trouble with the wife for buying (what she considers) big ugly speakers, go for the gusto. I traded them back for the LFR1100's To
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 08/21/14 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: pmbukoHere's one for the LSD fans. (Lake Street Dive, y'all...). Up close and personal, single-take video of Rachael Price singing "What I'm Doing Here" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcUeothSPyc Amazing. Nice one
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by bridgman @ 08/20/14 08:57 PM

Yep, 1973 studio album from ELP. Probably one of very few cases where the title track didn't make it onto the album. It's where the "Welcome back my friends..." line comes from (the start of Karn Evil 9 1st impression part 2). I always f
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Strider53 @ 08/20/14 08:28 PM

Hi B-M, Brain Salad Surgery, was that by ELP? Did not know it was an album, thought it was just a single that ended up being released on the Works volume 2 album. Thanks for sharing! /Jeff
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Video! Designing the M100 by bridgman @ 08/20/14 06:16 PM

"In My Head" from No Doubt's Rock Steady album is referred to as "The Sibilance Song" around here, although I guess strictly speaking there are more fff sounds than sss sounds. When I read the HTS review my first thought from looking at distance &
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by bridgman @ 08/20/14 06:11 PM

Finally getting around to playing the first Refugee album. I promised a review a little while (ahem - years) back. It's definitely an eclectic mix. First track is more or less a keyboard solo that manages to mix what some would call "70s pomp
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.