AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
2 registered (Ken.C, Kevin1), 45 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13330 Members
11 Forums
22920 Topics
405226 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17790
pmbuko 16289
SirQuack 13341
CV 11237
MarkSJohnson 10942
Meanwhile On Facebook

Did you get your "Golden Email"? The great gift certificate email giveaway star...

Here's a helpful article for everyone looking at putting a new stereo or home th...

Interesting article about who's getting the money from streaming radio services...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by St_PatGuy @ 11/21/14 07:38 PM

Hope you had a great Birthday, Rick!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by St_PatGuy @ 11/21/14 07:37 PM

The cat, "Physics? Pfffft."
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ 11/21/14 07:35 PM

Hey, Buddy is well behaved!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Barn owel hunting in slow motion by St_PatGuy @ 11/21/14 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: fredk With a bonus ending What, Darth Vader was her father???? Really, quite a majestic animal. Stunning how still she keeps her head nearing the target.
Home Theater
I just bought 2 pairs (4 total for those who are mathematically challenged) On-Wall M3s... My plan is to use them as QS8 replacements in preparation for Dolby Atmos that requires direct radiating surround speakers, but dang, if I stuck with the QS8s
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This guy can drive..... by nickbuol @ 11/21/14 07:08 PM

I like Ken Block's videos. This one was fun to try to recognize some of the places in Los Angeles that they filmed this. I wonder how much they had to pay the LAPD and the city for closing some of the roads. Must have been filmed at really odd tim
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by CatBrat @ 11/21/14 05:50 PM

Wow! A box? I like boxes.
The Water Cooler
Now, that's funny!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This guy can drive..... by CatBrat @ 11/21/14 05:46 PM

Man, I get tired of smelling all the tire smoke just from watching this.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by CV @ 11/21/14 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonNOW I'm going to be in trouble. I went ahead and ordered the Oppo too. Keep it up! What else can we convince you to get? Honestly, you'll probably be happier with both than if you'd just gotten one. I like your re
The Water Cooler
Mark, I kept thinking about you and Buddy when I saw this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iTTNRE-njM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts This guy can drive..... by michael_d @ 11/21/14 04:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qanlirrRWs Love the mustang.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by Wid @ 11/21/14 03:52 PM

Thanks all
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by nickbuol @ 11/21/14 02:37 PM

I crunched some more numbers. Found an alternative way to save some bucks while still getting more cash to Axiom... Sure, I will have to sell my VP150 and QS8s outright somewhere else, but I just placed an order for one pair of M3s... Next order sh
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by nickbuol @ 11/21/14 02:21 PM

From one _ick to another _ick... Happy Birthday. (yes, I realized that I opened up a door right there for people to fill in whatever they want. They should be using 'N' and 'R'.)
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by MarkSJohnson @ 11/21/14 01:42 PM

No, I didn't. Some reviewers liked the enhancement, and some not so much. Besides, if Charles is right, I'm going to be looking at a 4K player in a year and a half anyway.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by Ken.C @ 11/21/14 01:02 PM

Happy birthday, Rick!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by CatBrat @ 11/21/14 12:45 PM

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, you hmmmmm hummmm hummmm, and you hmmmm hmmmmmmm too.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by CatBrat @ 11/21/14 12:39 PM

Did you go for the Darby version for $100 more? IMO, it's worth it.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by MarkSJohnson @ 11/21/14 10:45 AM

NOW I'm going to be in trouble. I went ahead and ordered the Oppo too. I figured that if I'm pulling out the rack and reconfiguring everything for a new receiver, I might as well set it up for the Oppo too instead of jury-rigging my two older playe
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by MarkSJohnson @ 11/21/14 08:51 AM

Fred, since this went over pretty well, I decided to keep Charles' name in reserve for the day when I have a midlife-crises, yellow corvette purchase.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by MarkSJohnson @ 11/21/14 08:49 AM

I wish she WOULD let me buy her stuff. She never wants anything for herself! So I spend her share of discretionary income as well. Receiver comes today; I went for overnight shipping. Buying stuff is fun as sh*t.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by fredk @ 11/21/14 08:41 AM

I guess that means CV doesn't have to pack his bags then.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Stevie #TBT by medic8r @ 11/21/14 08:35 AM

That's a deal! When I first saw Rush in the spring of 1986, the ticket was $15, as was the t-shirt. A CD was about that much, and LPs were $10.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by Ajax @ 11/21/14 08:14 AM

Happy Birthday, Rick.
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.