Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
1 registered (Jc), 111 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12776 Members
11 Forums
22691 Topics
400638 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17697
pmbuko 16227
SirQuack 13311
CV 11064
MarkSJohnson 10694
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by CatBrat @ 04/18/14 03:51 PM

Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Auditioning Axioms In Your Area by MarkSJohnson @ 04/18/14 03:46 PM

Welcome, Nag! Amie's first post in this thread shows a few people on the audition list. But I don't believe that this list is updated regularly. You just may want to contact Amie directly by sending her a Personal Message here.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by pmbuko @ 04/18/14 03:42 PM

Jack, your demographic, and your general nature, puts you in a unique place to exploit any and every opportunity to compliment a woman without consequence -- and perhaps with benefit.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Auditioning Axioms In Your Area by nag @ 04/18/14 03:40 PM

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. Looking to audition the M80s in the Montreal area.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by MarkSJohnson @ 04/18/14 03:27 PM

Not yet. But Jacks story made my heart beat more....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by pmbuko @ 04/18/14 02:49 PM

Have you been born yet???
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by Ajax @ 04/18/14 02:29 PM

"Originally Posted By: tomtuttle So, how WAS the colonoscopy? Honestly? Disappointing. They should have used a bit more of the "sleep juice" so I didn't feel the whole freakin' thing. And there weren't the busty, sexy nurses that I h
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by MarkSJohnson @ 04/18/14 02:11 PM

Wait. There was supposed to be a different Gastroenterologist? But Bob told me he WAS the Gastroenterologist! I THOUGHT there was something wrong when he passed by the paper mask in favor of a leather hood!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Receiver - Which One - Budget in Mind. by casey01 @ 04/18/14 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: stoudtlrOriginally Posted By: jakewashBe wary of the 828 and Onkyo in general as the HDMI ports have been failing... Thanks for the info, but what brand/model would you recommend if not Onkyo? I definitely do NOT want any cha
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by medic8r @ 04/18/14 01:22 PM

Gastroenterologist: OK, Mr. Johnson, just relax and we'll begin. Sorry that you came in on the week that our nurse bikini team is on vacation ... anyway, looking good so far, you did a good job with the prep ... wasn't that special Kool-Aid just the
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by fredk @ 04/18/14 12:45 PM

Are we there yet?
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by Adrian @ 04/18/14 11:00 AM

It's a clandestine institution operated by Dr Evil in the guise of social media.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by Adrian @ 04/18/14 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttle So, how WAS the colonoscopy? Honestly? Disappointing. They should have used a bit more of the "sleep juice" so I didn't feel the whole freakin' thing. And there weren't the busty, sexy nurses that I had ima
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by chesseroo @ 04/18/14 10:46 AM

What is this facebookie thing i keep hearing about?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by MarkSJohnson @ 04/18/14 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: AdrianOh, Dang!! Guess I'll just keep this jointer planer I bought for you then. That's cool. I already have both a jointer and planer. If you want, though, I wouldn't complain if you exchanged them for a gift card for me to
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by medic8r @ 04/18/14 09:34 AM

Ah, the Fabulous Fox. Haven't been there in almost 20 years. Glad to hear it was a fun time.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by MarkSJohnson @ 04/18/14 09:00 AM

Poor Nash. He gets no love.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by mapatton @ 04/18/14 08:01 AM

Though not last night, last month traveled to Atlanta to the Fox theater to see Crosby, Stills, and Nash. Knocked 2 things off the bucket list
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by medic8r @ 04/18/14 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: fredk::runs away shouting happy birthday:: Bwa ha ha ha haaaaa!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by CV @ 04/18/14 02:07 AM

Originally Posted By: AdrianAndrew, did you/Ian consider any opposed driver designs? not sure if I recall it was on the table or not about a year or so ago. I was hoping for an in-wall LFR subwoofer announcement.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by CV @ 04/18/14 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonYou guys know it's not my birthday, right? I guess you just looked older today.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by fredk @ 04/18/14 12:52 AM

::runs away shouting happy birthday::
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by pmbuko @ 04/17/14 11:40 PM

Great to hear from you again, Shankar. I am honored to be named in your post.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Updated as requested. by brwsaw @ 04/17/14 11:30 PM

1st attempt in this narrow room. I thought I needed 12" to get above the bottom cross member. I settled at 3". The bottom ports inline with the cross member now. IMG]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a619/brwsaw/20140224_143100_zps3a5bd
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by nickbuol @ 04/17/14 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: medic8rHappy birthday, Nick!!! Aaahahhhhh.... It's going to spiral out of control. Run away... Run awaaaaayyyyy.....
Page 9 of 14 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.