AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
5 registered (Kevin1, CatBrat, Ajax, Da_Gimp_Pimp, medic8r), 41 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13315 Members
11 Forums
22871 Topics
404150 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17766
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13332
CV 11189
MarkSJohnson 10874
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mission (not so) Impossible: Be louder than the... by a401classic @ 34 minutes 10 seconds ago

Hmmm.. could work. 4h battery may be shorter than they're looking for. The DeWalt blaster has a bluetooth adapter and extra battery packs available. Thanks - I'll pass it on to him.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by Murph @ Today at 12:09 PM

Ha thanks Ben. I stared at the pic so long that I didn't see the links.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by exlabdriver @ Today at 11:36 AM

I looked long & hard at the buffer; however, I snagged from ebay an almost new Yaquin MC-100B integrated tube amp for about double the price of the buffer. I expected a huge difference in sound from my SS gear, but it really didn't happen for me
The Water Cooler
Surge is back! I used to drink the hell out of that as a kid.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by Murph @ Today at 07:40 AM

I know it's easy to say when you are far away but if I were close, I'd gladly come help out with anything except seam filling. I shall never do that particular job again. If there is a hell, I expect that's all I will be doing there.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or replace ...advice pls... by BBIBH @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

I believe that the AX line - depending upon vintage - had a lifetime warranty. Mine did when I bought them in 1990. Perhaps speak with the neighbor about his ownership?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

16ft total, 8 feet each way.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Camera by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: brwsawOriginally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpHere's my photography setup - ! - I have a Manfrotto articulating arm clamped the my chair via a Manfrotto Super Clamp. This supports my Sony RX10 camera. 2 - The grey piece below the c
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

FYI. General statement but, "Atmos Enabled" speakers are actually manufactured to meet a higher set of specifications specifically for Dolby Atmos than regular speakers mounted in/on your ceiling. Not that you can't get better speakers th
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: 4K Blu-ray by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

$300 to $500 for a meter sounds cheap to me. The person who calibrated my TV said he paid over $20,000 for his.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.