AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
2 registered (CV, Kevin1), 82 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22826 Topics
403248 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17741
pmbuko 16259
SirQuack 13318
CV 11144
MarkSJohnson 10832
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ Today at 02:45 AM

This one's for Murph: Attack on Titan Theme (Guren no Yumiya) - Violin - Taylor Davis
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Bicycle or Tricycle Advicycle by CV @ Today at 02:16 AM

I'm not the best at following advice. I went in to the local Giant dealer to check out the Roam 3, but he didn't have any out in the main area. He showed me the next model up, the Roam 2, so I test rode that one for a little bit outside the shop. The
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ Today at 12:32 AM

Let me know how Extant is after you've watched more.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 BBC Proms by JohnK @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

In the second part of Prom 15, following the intermission, the BBC Symphony played the gorgeously romantic music that Ravel composed for the ballet Daphnis et Chloe. Available here on the BBC 3 iPlayer.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting Trends? by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

I guess that if I ever had to go into a condo or townhouse, I don't think that my close by neighbours would enjoy my twin EP800s as much as I do, ha! TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts XMC-1 by Socketman @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueJays1I don't understand the hype over Emotiva products ESPECIALLY in terms of their processors. I believe that the PEQ is the deciding factor for a lot of the EMO fans. The PEQ is a really nice feature and it has a lot of
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by Adrian @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Happy Birthday, Jeff!!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by Murph @ Yesterday at 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: cohesion something that might not have been a prototype for the new Wireless whatever-it-is One of my favorite Dilbert quotes. "I don't know what that is but that looks like a great one of those." .
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Canada - It's Our Birthday by Murph @ Yesterday at 07:46 AM

PEI is celebrating "2014" or 150 years since the "Charlottetown Conference" where all of Canada's 'Founding Fathers of Confederation', got together, drank a lot of booze and supposedly discussed how to create Canada in between the

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.