Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
4 registered (Spoiler, SirQuack, Ajax, Wid), 97 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12710 Members
11 Forums
22685 Topics
400511 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17696
pmbuko 16225
SirQuack 13311
CV 11062
MarkSJohnson 10680
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by Ajax @ 24 minutes 6 seconds ago

Been on a number of internet forums for more than 15 years now. Every forum is a community with it's own dynamic. I am always amazed when a newcomer joins and, without lurking awhile to determine the forum dynamic, immediately starts posting contro
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 08:05 AM

You should overclock your GPU. I have no need to with my 690, but I did overclock my previous SLI 460's. It's quite simple.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 07:10 AM

Thank you everyone!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 07:09 AM

I was waiting to thank everyone in one, big, fell swoop! Thank you everyone! ::Runs away all swoopish::
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by aquashankar @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKay Well, my new meds really must be working! He said he watched Yanni at the Acropolis and I didn't say anything at all, nor did my head explode. I once asked Ian, no, no, Alan, if there was any music or voice that could d
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to accommodate the VP180 by Scenium @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Thanks for the super quick response. I read through all of the threads back to 2011 and got many questions answered. I would like to eventually wall mount the TV but I am holding off until I upgrade it in the next year or two(waiting to see what happ
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by stoudtlr @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverstoud: Several of us have been countering the BS that the few 'haters' out there have been spreading whenever they have the slightest opportunity. Nice to see that perhaps some good has come of it. I have the M22s
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by Ian @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Hi AdrianD, I know what you mean about the bundling thing. We tried to make the New Factory Outlet the way to just buy the base products with the old 5 year warranty. The prices in the New Factory Outlet are pretty stellar for the v4 product and i
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by CV @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

I was tempted to buy some of the Star Wars storybook records that I'd forgotten existed. They had quite a variety, and I remembered owning every one. But then I didn't. Ended up with Regina Spektor's "You've Got Time" and "The Julie R
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by mapatton @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

The sound was GREAT!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dual/triple SUb Choice by BobKay @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: CVOriginally Posted By: AdrianCharles, your FIRST instinct would be at least 4 EP800's. This is actually going to be a problem in my new space, now that my refrigerator is going where one of my subwoofers was going to go.I won
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Sometimes they're early, sometimes they're late. As an FYI, I found my M80's needed a little push when I got them. I babied for the first +/- 20 hours only to find they wanted to roar. Wish I could have kept them for upstairs. As a side note, keep a
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Best concert dvd's by JBG @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

What are you picks, looking to add some new ones some of my picks are... Eagles,Hell freezes over Bee Gees Diana Krall, Live in paris phil Collins chicago
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by JBG @ Yesterday at 12:40 PM

I have a ep500 v4 on layaway.. getting my new inverted vp 180hp v4 Tuesday to replace the vp 180 v3 ... feels like xmas!!!

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.