Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
1 registered (CV), 104 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12643 Members
11 Forums
22678 Topics
400305 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17695
pmbuko 16220
SirQuack 13309
CV 11053
MarkSJohnson 10663
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

<3 Love this quote from Jungle on our message boards! Just received my M3v4 and...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Today at 12:13 AM

It has to be bulletproof simple for when the room is used when I'm not around. A grafik eye would be cool, but holy expensive! Lutron + harmony seems like the answer so far. I checked out the z-wave stuff and it looks cool as well. Price will dec
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Receiver - Which One - Budget in Mind. by JohnK @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

A receiver is the cost-effective purchase in the vast majority of circumstances and benefits from economies of production scale compared to separate processors and amplifiers. The Onkyo 828 isn't suggested since, despite the numbering, it constitutes
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

::Walks away, steeling resolve::
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Sobwoofer or Tower ? by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Definitely go with a sub or two... TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: ported EP500 to a sealed sub.? by JBG @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkInteresting. Given that it is now sealed, the driver must be substantially redesigned. If it is still a 12" driver then I suspect the cabinet will be smaller as well. Getting the same performance as the old EP500 wi
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dishwasher by fredk @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: MurphPersonally, I like to hang aluminum pie plates in dishwashers of people who brag they are so quiet. Sadly, Detroit is too far away for that. For now.... Is Detroit moving, or did you don your snow suit, climb in your kay
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by fredk @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

I run my M80s with an 80 Hz crossover as well since I do have a sub. The M80 really is a very good speaker for the money.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone looking to buy a pair of FMS16s w/balls? by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

MSJ for the win.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

I'm pretty sure their materials cost for the laminated MDF is a bit more than that. Plus, shipping. Still, I would think that there would have to be a different driver or amp to justify that much increase in price.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by stoudtlr @ Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Got some work done in my basement over the weekend. Got all the walls painted and picked out my stain for the trim and wainscoting. Will have wainscoting on all but the front wall.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Updated as requested. by J. B. @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

very nice setup ! :-)
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: "Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity! by SpenceJT2003 @ Yesterday at 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: nickbuol"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!" Can you ever had too much Serenity? I mean, I could see 40% MORE Serenity, but 'extra'? LOL! It was in reference to having upgraded from the m22s (wh
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Murph @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

Agreed Adrian. It could have used some additional editing. In comparison though, it was not as bad as "All is Lost". 110 minutes of Robert Redford all by himself in a sinking boat with only two lines the whole movie (a mayday and one F-b
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by brwsaw @ 04/14/14 11:03 PM

I sat in one last week end that had a back row roughly equal in height to the center of the screen. The image and sound was nice and nobody was next to me. T'was enjoyable.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by Jc @ 04/14/14 05:29 PM

Hi, Over the weekend, I enjoyed a real good time listening to Quiet Winter Night / Hoff Ensemble from the Norwegian firm 2L Pure Audio Blu-ray DTS HD MA 192kHz/24 bit 5.1 LPCM 192kHz/24 bit STEREO Please, donít be influenced by the titl
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350 dead by SpenceJT2003 @ 04/14/14 01:19 PM

Thanks Brent! ...I feel as though I have lost a family member, and need to get my investment back to a state of full functionality! ;-)
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP400 vs. EP500: really a big diff? by exlabdriver @ 04/14/14 12:32 PM

fred: For music listening up to 90 Dbs at my listening position, I don't think that any towers in the M60 price range will come close to equaling the M2s plus 2 EP400s, especially in the lowest registers. My auditioning of many brands of towers in
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by Serenity_Now @ 04/14/14 09:13 AM

The drop scene is really awesome for dynamics!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Subwoofer cables by MichaelTrottar @ 04/14/14 06:19 AM

Shielding becomes important if you have a long-term cable broadcast antenna nearby, or current carrying conductors parallel to the part of your cable run.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.