AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
0 registered (), 56 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13315 Members
11 Forums
22873 Topics
404169 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17767
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13333
CV 11192
MarkSJohnson 10875
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Yes, we plan on making options available over time. This is the base model and then we will make the options available through “Customize Yours”. Things like our wireless platform and phono pre-amp inputs for both MM and MC are for sure; beyond tha
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ Today at 02:43 AM

Ha ha, thanks, guys. One good thing. I decided to finally give up on the apron sink for the kitchen. It would have take some real finagling to make it work, since IKEA doesn't make a cabinet that will work for the sink I bought without modifying it.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by bridgman @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

OK, that was interesting. Now that the room is finally beaten into shape I figured the next step would be to roll some different speakers through it. I figured that Magneplanar 1.6 or 1.7 would be the next step (I really liked the Quad ELS's I had du
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage AXIOM AX5 series II by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: BdzThe cones were poorly damaged by its age. I thought that it was damaged when plugged into a car stereo as a subwoofer?? Restore or replace Just messing with ya. Yeah, call Axiom. They will know your options best and
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pop (AKA Soda in some parts of the world) Thread by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

I remember before one high school football game, a number of the starting line-up (including me) drank a can of Jolt Cola and ate a thing of Sprees candy (which is pretty much just sugar). Not only were we so hyped up on energy, but we were also sho
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or replace ...advice pls... by SirQuack @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

you can call Axiom
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mission (not so) Impossible: Be louder than the... by a401classic @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

Hmmm.. could work. 4h battery may be shorter than they're looking for. The DeWalt blaster has a bluetooth adapter and extra battery packs available. Thanks - I'll pass it on to him.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by Murph @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

Ha thanks Ben. I stared at the pic so long that I didn't see the links.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

I looked long & hard at the buffer; however, I snagged from ebay an almost new Yaquin MC-100B integrated tube amp for about double the price of the buffer. I expected a huge difference in sound from my SS gear, but it really didn't happen for me
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 09/16/14 06:18 PM

16ft total, 8 feet each way.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Camera by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 09/16/14 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: brwsawOriginally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpHere's my photography setup - ! - I have a Manfrotto articulating arm clamped the my chair via a Manfrotto Super Clamp. This supports my Sony RX10 camera. 2 - The grey piece below the c
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by nickbuol @ 09/16/14 01:48 PM

FYI. General statement but, "Atmos Enabled" speakers are actually manufactured to meet a higher set of specifications specifically for Dolby Atmos than regular speakers mounted in/on your ceiling. Not that you can't get better speakers th
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: 4K Blu-ray by CatBrat @ 09/16/14 01:45 PM

$300 to $500 for a meter sounds cheap to me. The person who calibrated my TV said he paid over $20,000 for his.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This day in history - September 16th... by nickbuol @ 09/16/14 01:25 PM

I gave myself a "10 Years" avatar. I will keep it for 10 days I guess. Useless post just got me to 4,445
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by cohesion @ 09/16/14 07:19 AM

Whole home audio, too! Very cool! Need any beta testers? I have an existing wired and wifi network in my house with a file and multimedia server, laptops, tablets, and both Android and iPhone/iPad devices in my house. Not to mention two sets (so far

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.