Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
5 registered (Adrian, oneartistg, tomtuttle, nickbuol, MarkSJohnson), 136 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12687 Members
11 Forums
22680 Topics
400427 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17695
pmbuko 16222
SirQuack 13311
CV 11056
MarkSJohnson 10672
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by Adrian @ Today at 11:00 AM

It's a clandestine institution operated by Dr Evil in the guise of social media.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by Adrian @ Today at 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttle So, how WAS the colonoscopy? Honestly? Disappointing. They should have used a bit more of the "sleep juice" so I didn't feel the whole freakin' thing. And there weren't the busty, sexy nurses that I had ima
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by medic8r @ Today at 09:34 AM

Ah, the Fabulous Fox. Haven't been there in almost 20 years. Glad to hear it was a fun time.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by CV @ Today at 02:07 AM

Originally Posted By: AdrianAndrew, did you/Ian consider any opposed driver designs? not sure if I recall it was on the table or not about a year or so ago. I was hoping for an in-wall LFR subwoofer announcement.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Updated as requested. by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

1st attempt in this narrow room. I thought I needed 12" to get above the bottom cross member. I settled at 3". The bottom ports inline with the cross member now. IMG]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a619/brwsaw/20140224_143100_zps3a5bd
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by SirQuack @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Dang, no more complaining.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dishwasher by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Post deleted. Sorry.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350 dead by SpenceJT2003 @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: FrankeeDSpence, have you heard anything from Axiom? I've e-mailed Debbie a couple of times to find out what to do now that it appears all the wires are attached, but haven't heard back. I'd like to get whatever it is fixed as so
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by Ray3 @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: nickbuol Sorry to be a disappointment to you Ray. Well, at least stay and watch the same one three times.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Receiver - Which One - Budget in Mind. by wilwom @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-s.../airplay/1.html Says last one buy now. Has multi eq xt but not xt32. Refurb.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by fredk @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

You'd go to a peep show with Bob? You are a brave man.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP400 vs. EP500: really a big diff? by jakewash @ Yesterday at 12:45 AM

Originally Posted By: fredk I was incredible impressed by the treble and mid range in the M2 when I tested mine in 2.0, but found they were obviously lacking in bass. I'd love to compare them, paired with a sub, to the M60. I bet they would sound
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by jakewash @ Yesterday at 12:34 AM

Just bought the HP 200 series, the 277 to be exact, a couple months ago which Michael mentioned earlier and it works great, easy setup and the print quality is very good. I have only printed a couple pics but they look as good as any I have done on m
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Hansang @ 04/16/14 11:57 PM

Once you go RF, there's no going back!!!! Love my MX900!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Sobwoofer or Tower ? by troyd @ 04/16/14 08:21 PM

there ya go, an as another said, on concrete floors probably better off with a sub or an upgrade to M50's
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by tomtuttle @ 04/16/14 01:38 PM

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.