AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Greg's pseudo-HT room
EP175v4 with M3v4
Who's Online
1 registered (MarkSJohnson), 55 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13350 Members
11 Forums
22999 Topics
406793 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17819
pmbuko 16306
SirQuack 13352
CV 11326
MarkSJohnson 11009
Meanwhile On Facebook

Love this review by Brad C! "Very impressed with my purchase: 2 High Powered M6...

(y) Great review from Tom H of his new surround speakers! "I love the surroun...

22 year-old Axiom System, still in showroom condition! Welcome home, old friends!

The end of a truly unique voice. RIP Joe Cocker - you were part of the soundtr...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Real granite vs. manufactured "quartz" countertops by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 27 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BobKayI don't see anything good about a draft while I'm on the can at a pub. It's cold enough here already. Shrinkage, eh, buddy.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by BobKay @ Today at 05:14 PM

Charles, listening to the new, "Super Critical" by The Ting Tings. You turned me on to their first effort which is a lot of fun, like a B-52's record. I so didn't like their sophomore effort, that I ditched it. That usually never keeps fr
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Superb Owl! by BobKay @ Today at 05:07 PM

After living an entire life as an underdog (except for dynasties in the Celtics and Bruins, but no one here cares about either like they do about baseball and football), it's been weird over the last decade to have people hate your team the way Bosto
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: I expect crickets by Socketman @ Today at 02:26 PM

Just an fyi , I put those rubber things on the bottom of my M2's as well. I have my home made M16's on shelves bolted to the wall and use the little rubber balls on them too.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by rprice54 @ Today at 02:05 PM

I've been super happy with mine. I have a 7.2.4 setup with on-wall M3s and in-ceiling M3s, driven by a Marantz 7009. I actually hooked just two up and sat in between them and listened to some music in stereo. They image very well without any angling.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Kef Speakers? by Adrian @ Today at 11:06 AM

Wondering if anyone has been able to compare any of Kef's Q or R series speakers to Axioms and what your thoughts were. I'm not really looking for any more speakers at the moment but may be able to pick up some Kef speakers at a substancial savings(c
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ Today at 04:30 AM

Emmy the Great - S EP Great stuff. I can't wait for another full album.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: M80v3 and M80v4 Specs by SirQuack @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

Here is the graph of my m80's which are V2 I believe if this helps.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by CV @ Yesterday at 02:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_NowDuct seal is much cheaper than the official putty pads you can buy. I cant see how it would be any less effective. $2.75 a brick and I used 8 in total. 34 boxes... My fingers are sore. For those buying get the ga

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.