AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22826 Topics
403233 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17741
pmbuko 16258
SirQuack 13318
CV 11140
MarkSJohnson 10832
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by Ken.C @ Today at 08:57 AM

Happy birthday, dude!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by Murph @ Today at 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: cohesion something that might not have been a prototype for the new Wireless whatever-it-is One of my favorite Dilbert quotes. "I don't know what that is but that looks like a great one of those." .
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Murph @ Today at 08:22 AM

Speaking of Sci-Fi. I've been having trouble sleeping with all the hot humid weather (not complaining after that sucky winter) so I've tried a few new ones. Only one is great so far. Helix. Watched a few episode. It's basically exactly what it p
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Canada - It's Our Birthday by Murph @ Today at 07:46 AM

PEI is celebrating "2014" or 150 years since the "Charlottetown Conference" where all of Canada's 'Founding Fathers of Confederation', got together, drank a lot of booze and supposedly discussed how to create Canada in between the
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XMC-1 (Finally) Ships! by dakkon @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

My 8801 looked brand new. perfect from a cosmetic perspective. Also, the unit has worked flawlessly since day 1. I've also bought a NR1604 from accessories4less this year as well. Over the years i have bought several products from this company. They
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting Trends? by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Happy Birthday, Strider!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Audioholics Video by chesseroo @ 07/26/14 02:33 PM

I watched through this one about their take on amplifiers all sounding the same, or not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUCoK4qyls I love to see a good quantifiable experiment to answer such questions, but the explanation provided here for people t

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.