AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
1 registered (Da_Gimp_Pimp), 125 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13323 Members
11 Forums
22898 Topics
404616 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17782
pmbuko 16280
SirQuack 13337
CV 11208
MarkSJohnson 10901
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 The first review of the LFR880s is out! "If you are adding or upgrading stere...

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Love this comment from Doug T! "The M22 bookshelf speakers sound so clean and a...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: XMC- 1 In Da HoUsE by Socketman @ Today at 04:28 PM

Yeah its the tropical promo. Got a grass skirt too, wanna see it on LOL
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Bob's New Trade-UP Promotion by BobKay @ Today at 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: oakvillemattSorry Bob.. but why would I want to downgrade to M100's when I have a far superior speaker right now? Perhaps you need to STFU and buy some LFR's That's right, Matt, go ahead! Wipe fascism completely off of the hu
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Help with surround speakers placement by Aaron75 @ Today at 04:21 PM

Hello there, I have been off of the forum for a long time, perhaps 7 years. Life has gone in interesting directions. Short story is I am back into this life and super excited. I'm planning a brand new theater room from scratch. I own a 7.1 on wal
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Major headphone research revelation by Serenity_Now @ Today at 11:34 AM

Did they use the microphone dummy head to calibrate to "in room" frequency response first? Those are so cool.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

I die from the cute.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you reading tonight? by Strider53 @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

Alright you critics, don't laugh, at least not too much- Just finished reading "The River King" by Alice Hoffman, (I was bored)saw the movie (liked some of the sound track), the book was better. /Jeff
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wow ups by SirQuack @ 10/21/14 07:28 PM

crank them babies up

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.