Hey John!
Few clarifications are in order:

1.'All' - All that I have managed to lay my hands on, which are mostly 15 year old cassettes, titled funnily like 'Best Of Strauss' and more than quite a few I, errr managed to uhmm how shall we say, 'fish-from-the-air'! So I am not aware of his 'complete works' or even if the names I have for the tracks are right! That said, I find all his compositions beautiful.

2.Regarding Prokofiev, yes I have heard about the version by Maazel and yes, I will be keeping my eyes open for Cinderella too.

Actually I bumped into Prokofiev (and Mahler, Debussy, Bach, Vivaldi!) by sheer accident. Though I was aware of all these composers and managed to hear them at different points in time, I managed to get a load of the above composers' when a retailer in my city was closing shop and I came to know about towards the end of the sale. So, I reach this run-down joint and the guy tells me, 'I don't have much left just a few'. And a FEW it was!!! All the Classics and Jazz ones were left untouched. All of em Telarc, mostly DSDs and SACDs. That day I picked up about 40 CDs for my equivalent of 2$ each! I understand that the regular price of these beauties are about 15$ a pop, which by my standards is VERY expensive. LOL.
So, I am keeping an eye open for any more retailers going bust That said, I'm gonna haunt my regular stores and look up Cinderella and the Maazel version of Prokofiev! Thanks!

Cheers!