I want to start by saying how impressed I am with Axiom's customer service and the quality of their product. I recently purchased the Epic 60 System in the "Black Matte" custom color. I bought these speakers based on reputation alone trusting all of the good reviews available on this website. Prior to my purchase I visited every audio shop in my home town of San Diego, CA.. I typically left these stores frustrated due to lack of product knowledge, inventory or ability to demonstrate what you might expect a system to sound like. I therefor went online to do some research and found Axiom. I read just about every review on this site and particularly enjoyed the additional receiver comparisions. I purchased the Denon 3803 to complement the Epic's, and the sound that is produced is better than anything short of a live performance in your living room. In surround sound, watching the "Gladiator", I swore I will never be seen in a movie thater again. I listen to a lot of various styles of music and am constantly impressed by the sound quality I am getting from these speakers. It is really hard to describe and unless you hear it for yourself you will not believe that you can get that kind of quality for the price paid. Including shipping no less! We are the envy of everyone that comes by our house and hears our system. I should mention that our television is a Platinum Series 55" Mitsubishi which ties it all together for beautiful entertainment. I guess I should mention one dissapointment that I have with receivers today. The availablity of an "A/B" switch for stereo speakers. My previous receiver which was 15 years old allowed me to turn off the interior speakers (A) and run my outdoor set (B) or vice a versa or both at the same time. With the Denon you can run 2 sets with the second as "Back Speakers" or Stage 2 with an auxilliary amp. I wonder why something so simple is not a standard feature on all recievers?
Thanks Axiom for making my audio dreams come true. If you ever need a reference in my area I would be very happy to provide one.