Through most of my life cars have never meant much to me other than a means of getting from point a to point b. So in most cases I won't be able to tell the year of the vehicle.

Pre marriage
Dodge Dart (push button atomatic)
Volkswagon Bug

Week after marriage:

Sold the bug and me and the wife buy a 69 Dodge Van w/ curtains, platform bed, cabinets, under bed storage for camping gear, and we totally outfit it for our trek across the country.

Toyota Corolla SR5 coupe

The Children Years

First child on the way
Honda Wagon (good for a few years)
Third child on the way
For the next 17 years or so I'm driving
Doge Caravans or Plymouth Voyager's
I think we went through 3 or 4 of these (funtion over everything)But we can no longer exist as a one car family
During this time wife gets a Mazda MX6. I get to drive the Kiddie Shuffle
First child begins to drive and gets her first car.
The last Caravan get totalled
I refuse to drive a Caravan any longer
1998 Nissan Pathfinder (no longer feel like a wuss)I love this vehicle.
2003 Youngest of my 3 gets license and Nissan re-introduces the z car after 7 or 8 years absence. Every morning I pass a big billboard on the way to work with a picture
of that Z. All of a sudden I'm interested in cars like never before.
Sooo

What everyone likes to call Dad's late middle age crisis years

I get a 2003 350Z
Pass on the Pathfinder to my son
Not even six months later my son totals my beloved Pathfinder.
To this day my son does not know where I keep the keys to the 350. There will be no Ferris Buellar's day off in my house.

This also explains the oz350z handle. After buying the car the first forums I ever joined other than industry related were Nissan Z car related forums. So I like to use one handle to keep things simple.

Now I am working on the wife for the only thing I have wanted all my life and that is a Harley Davidson.

I'm also driving Axiom M60ti's very nicely thanks you. I like driving these every chance I get.
oz

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans" John Lennon