Hey.

Christmas is coming and I was thinking of getting a pair of M60ti's and putting the M22's I currently have up front in the surround postion. Right now my setup is a VP100 center, M22's as mains, and my old (real old!) Dynaco A20 (A25? forget the name of them) in L/R surround (just a temporary solution for 5.1 until I decide where I'm going with the Axioms). Receiver is a Yamaha RXV757 no external amp, room is pretty small at 14'w x 15'depth, ceiling about 8'. Would M60's be overkill in this situation. Are they as easily driven as the M22's on low gain levels for cd/dvda music etc and home theater? BTW, I'm very happy with the M22's, but if the M60's are like the M22's yet even fuller sounding,well that's kinda why I'm considering them. I love the M22, but if the M60's are like the M22's Dad I would not hesitate. Just wondering if anyone who has gone from M22>M60 as their mains could say about the difference. Worth it? And how do they (the M60) mix with a VP100. Would I be wanting a center channel upgrade aswell if I get the M60's? Or would the VP100 mix well and keep up on low-medium volumes for movies?

Stereo and Multi-channel music takes importance over home theater movies for me BTW. For music, I LOVE the M22's, yet...somehow I just want a bit more fullness,richness and oomph if you know what I mean (and I really just mean a bit). Would the M60's be what I'm looking for? (the M80's are out of the question budget wise)