I have not heard them, or even heard OF them. I have a lot of "listening chair and test bench" time in this industry, and I would hesitate to say they would not be worthy of your expectations. Especially compared to your other choice. Now, I am basing this soley on what I see and read on their website. They claim "high-end sound"....as compared to which standard? Compared to what equipment?

As for the reviews, some comments tend to suggest "low end market". Those who have read my (suffered through??? LOL) posts realize that I do not place complete value in reviews. The reviews they posted are from end users. I understand that is were the product goes, but I would like to understand what these folks upgraded from? Compared to tin cans and string, even cheap Kmart/Walmart speakers would sound better! Compared to Wilson or Reference 3a....I hardly doubt it.

Also, I see no magazine reviews. Again, I place little value in these, but the fact that a magazine would put it's journalistic integrity on the line by making comments does mean something.

Also 5 ""high-end sound" speakers for $200.00????

Regards,

BBIBH