littleb - you picked out the highlight of the day!!!

In echoing jakeman's (John) comments (except for the part about me since I already knew myself when I got there ), I must add that John brought a level of knowledge that was impressive and easily understood in the way he presented it. He also brought a CD of pipe organ music that moved the house off it's foundations and eliminated the need for Jack's daily dose of prune juice.

Based on the successful assaults Jack and I have made on Curtis's wallet over the last year, he'll appreciate what John has done to me (supported by the demo of the 500).

I was very happy with my SVS 20-39 PCi until I caught the 500's performance. The upgrade virus began spreading through my body when we found out that the 500 was stellar. John took me to a whole 'nother place based on the 22'x25' room I'll be doing in the basement.

"Rather than upgrade, why not just keep the SVS and get a 500 for the other side of the room?" he said. Thanks John, thanks ALOT!!!

When I broached the subject to my bride, giving John full credit for his idea, I was pleased to find that she is not accurate with a baseball bat. She walked away mumbling something about"... no Christams card for that rat bast**d in Toronto..".

I'm not hopeful about my chances.