Alright, I've been trying to bite my tongue, but I've got to speak out on this.

Jack, first of all, I never made a statement about EVERYONE having a problem with their EP500. NO, in fact, I said nothing, but asked a question instead. I ASKED if everyone was having a problem with their EP500. I asked because it seemed like a good question at the time, going off what I had been reading. I made no claims that EVERYONE was having a problem, and anybody who thinks differently is full of it, because I did not. I asked a question, plain and simple.

Now granted, I could have worded my question better, perhaps then this thing would not have got so blown out of proportion. But be that as it may, I NEVER came out and said nor did I imply that EVERYONE is having a problem. I asked, and there is a BIG difference there.

Now if people want to slam me for asking a question, go right ahead if makes ya feel any better. I'm an easy target. But I'm not going to stand for people claiming I said one thing, when in fact I said nothing. I asked a question.

Again, I never meant to ruffle anybodies feathers. That was not my intention and I'm sorry for doing so.

Sutter