Well I decided to finally start upgrading my home theater system. After purchasing 4 Aperion 532 bookshelfs and their 533 center (which are decent speakers) I started reading about Axiom, I figured I needed a new sub so I ordered, and just recieved my EP350. All I can say is Wow!I put on the War of the Worlds DVD and it felt like we were having one of our typical Calif earthquakes. At that point I knew I needed to go 7.1 surround (really I just wanted some more Axiom products), so my Aperions will be relegated to my 4 rears as soon as I get my new M60s next week (can't wait) Currently running a Denon 3805 and a Denon 2200 (2200 being upgraded to 3910 next week} on a 42' Toshiba HD Cinema Series Plasma. I also wanted to take the time to thank all the Axiom owners on this forum who so honestly share their opinions and advice. I'm certainly no expert on any of this stuff, so reading these forums has been more help to a neewbie like myself than you can imagine. Thanks to everyone and Happy Holidays

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.