The distance of the speakers does concern me a little bit. For listening to stereo and music, it's perfect. Each speaker pointed at each ear gives me great imaging. But for movies I'll move things around. Pretty much, my desk is in the corner, and there is a good 3 feet to the left of me. I can slide the monitor and center speaker to the left edge of the desk, then plop the left speaker on my other roomate's desk (who isn't here right now...as mentioned earlier).

When he gets back, I might experiment moving the desk a little bit in the center, since he never, ever watches movies with us and I would have to move the left speaker immediately if he came back into the room to type on his computer 24/7 while we are watching a movie in a dark room. He's off in his own little world. Oh well.

Player8, I'd like to see your dorm room setup as well. :-D How appreciative some are of a good set of speakers. Only a few enjoy the speakers as much as I do. Others come in and say, "Dude, if you wake me up with those, you're dead."

Ahh yes, college life. Sometime I have to really crank it and send out scouts to see how far the sound travels. It would be awesome if the entire dorm could hear. BUhahahah...

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2