I have three antennas, all outside for this reason. On the interior sill, my signals go from practically non-existant to full signal when the window is raised. We had all our windows replaced last year and, though they are argon-filled, I assume it is the metallc coating that prevents transmission.

I have a Polk unit in my living room system which is next to my office (STILL don't like the compression artifacting I'm hearing in this setup only) and have a Roady 2 that cradles in three separate setups: The studio (shooting/puttering/setting up/breaking down), the basement (woodworking) and a portable adapter I received the other day. I thought that the reception would be problematic with the portable, but I've gotten a few early-spring walks in over the last several days, but it's been perfect and having 180 channels of XM to llisten to untethered is amazing! Oh, yeah, both cars have a setup for the Roady....

So, basically, at this point, my entire life is being lived to a soundtrack and I'm lovin' it!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::