First off - this is my first post, and I'm a total n00b when it comes to audio. Here is the set up.

My room is ~ 15X18 - with a 3x4 out-cropping on one end, 4 6-0'-6-0' windows, and a 10 foot opening to one side to a 14x20 foot dining room/entry.

The opening will be to the side of the system, and all, save one of the windows are behind or in line with the seating area.

Annoying the neighbors isn’t an issue, I couldn’t get the speakers loud enough for them to hear - so think of the joy, not of the pain

Now for the questions…

I've all but decided to get the Epic 80 system, I'm sure this is adequate, but is it too much? Would the Epic 60 be good enough?

If I go with the E80, what A/V receiver should I go with? I was informed (by Brent from Axiom, who was very helpful by the way) that the Sony DE7ES (as a Sony employee I get a discount) wouldn’t run the M80's because they ran at 4 ohms. What receiver do I need? What do I need to look for in a receiver to power them?

I think that just about covers it. Please chime in with any other information you might think I'll find useful…

Thanks!!

ZeN