Haven’t ever looked up the definition of homophobia before. I just figure I was one, seeing how I’m very uncomfortable around homosexuals. Now that you’ve all taken the time to gang up on me and point out what that definition is, I do not believe I am one - as defined. But, please feel free to call me whatever you wish that makes you all feel better. I support the team culture, even if it is at my expense. Go TEAM!!

Mark S Johnson. I expect tactics like that from Peter and his loyal buddy Adam, but I thought you were bigger than that. Trying to twist my words to mean something that I clearly did not mean is wrong. I meant what I wrote. If someone’s sexual preference is the same sex, then so be it. I do not approve of it, but I do not hold the person in disgust. It is the act that I find disgusting, which is exactly what I wrote. I do not understand it, I don’t like it, and I don’t want my children exposed to it. That does not mean that the gay community in a whole is one that I am disgusted by. And by the way, go back and notice the parenthesis I put around fag drink. They actually mean something. Like….maybe I was quoting someone. You wanted opinions; you got one form the straight guy. And believe it or not, my opinion on this subject is not the minority.

For Peter’s anger, just do a search on his posts. Enough said. But you are all pretty tight, so I doubt you’d ever see him as anything but a wonderfully nice chap that never has anything derogatory to say to anyone.

Thanks for the advice Dennis. I’ll stay clear of California.

Let the flogging continue…………