I'm sure Denon or Yamaha would both sound great depending on how it was setup. I've had an RX-V2400 for a couple years and I love it. It has a lot power and all the bells and whistles you would need. I bought an Outlaw 1070 for my computer setup, and am currently listening to it, and the Yamaha is quite a bit more powerful. Well it SHOULD be, since it's rated much higher, but I assumed it would only actually put out about as much as the Outlaw (which doesn't overrate their amplifier power). I was pleasantly surprised to find my Yamaha putting out significantly more power.

It sounds clean and I have no complaints. I was thinking that I would like the Outlaw better and would replace the Yamaha with it, but after comparing the two I like the Yamaha a little better. Nothing wrong with the Outlaw, though- I guess I just don't have a need to mess with my HT setup since it's working so well right now and has plenty of power.

I got an ICBM bass manager from E-bay that is on the way, and will use this to hook-up my SACD player with, so I can keep everything analog. The Yamaha sounds beautiful on "multi channel input" while listening to SACDs, and also normal CDs sound great like this- but there is no bass management on analog, which is one thing the Outlaw does do.