Thanks for all the input guys. Soundsaround in Calgary is having their annual liquidation sale on all discontinued models. In the Flyer they have the RX-V2600 for $998!!!! I am TEMPTED VERY MUCH to grab that just because of all the power it has and the ability to upscale all analog signals to 720p and output all signals through an HDMI port.

So i only need to run one cable to the projector. They didn't have the RX-V1600 in the flyer. I guess there are crazy lineups and junk for this annual sale. I will be showing up at 7AM to get in line.

Just to let you guys know how good the deals are, they have a Denon AVR-4306 for $1444 which is a KILLER deal. Its hard to resist that.

But if they have the RX-V1600 i will opt for that which should be around $300 less than the 2600. I'll also see if they have any Discontinued Denons on sale (lower models such as the 3806 or the 2806 which i doubt they'll have).

Anyway, I'll let you guys know what I got over the weekend!

I am PUMPED for this sale, this is the first piece of the puzzel I am purchasing, then the projector, then the speakers. I can't wait.

-Hutz

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com