Quote:

If you are going for something really permanent, then you may want to consider the architectural series of Axioms. I recently put a pair of W3s in a second zone, and they do indeed give you big sound. With a room of that size, space will be at a premium, and with wall-mounted speakers, you can get the height you need to have unobstructed listening paths without having to use speaker stands... I know that in the architectural line, they have dedicated center channel speakers, but not surrounds, so I guess you'd use W2s or W3s for surrounds. I'm sure some people here have done this; maybe they'll chime in.

Whichever way you go, welcome to the boards!

Well as much as I like the idea of that series it isn't really practical. I have old plaster walls about an inch of plaster and wood lathes under it. I hate to see the mess that would make not to mention trying to squeeze through the attic opening to run wires. It will be amiracle if I can pull this off beacuse I will have to do a DIY screen that I can take down and move so it doesn't block a closet. I may wall mount the 22's or put them on a shelf on the wall.

Not to mention it's going to take me a while to get the money put back for the speakers. FUN FUN FUN

Thanks for the input.