Hi Jack. Yes John and Dennis came over to check out my HT and suggested the QS8s would work better in the 7.4 system. I've had Totems all around and was using the Arros as side surrounds which sounded good with a more localizable side sound. John came back a couple weeks later to look over my screen/projector and we installed the QS8s beside the Arros for comparison. The larger airy soundfield made quite a difference to the illusion. I know most would not use small floorstanders for side surrounds but I liked the way they blended with the rest of the speakers. Anyway the QS8s are a definite improvement and they are seamless with the rest of the speakers which surprised me. I'd recommend them to anyone regardless of the make of their other speakers.

I'm looking forward to getting a demo from Ian on Friday on the new testing pole. I thought it was 72ft but we all know Ian doesn't mess around when it comes to measurement equipment so he built it 96ft high. Maybe it will double as an Axiom members only transmitter after all. My kid wants to bungie jump it and I'm having a tough time convincing him Mr. Colquhoun won't go for it.