Gee; I shouldn't have gone to eat dinner!
I see three out of four votes for HD650!

Yeah, I voted already.

The current thought is the MS2i with Glite for rock. And the HD650 with.....Glite! for Classical! I have been doing a lot of studying and reading and realized that I had been reading only HALF of the reviews about the Glite; the half that talks about Grados. The other half talks about Glite with HD650!!

Seriously! There are lots of words about HD650 with Glite!

For classical I had also been thinking about K701 with tubes cause I really LIKE TUBES!! And tubes would tend to warm up the slightly cool K701 and make it more of a classical type of can. Turns out though that the warm HD650 is a really good match with the Glite as the neutral and analytical Lite tends to cool down the HD650 and remove "the veil"!! I haven't completed the study yet, but preliminary investigations show that the HD650 would work real well with the Gilmore Lite and let me end up with the convenience of just one amp!!

.....I suppose I could glue tubes on top of the Glite and run 6.3 heater voltage to them for show!!

Consequently I've been looking awfully close at Sennheiser the last couple days. They have all kinds of good stuff in their line-up! I'm impressed!!

So the gameplan at the moment seems to be going toward MS2i with Gilmore Lite for the analytical rock side and Senn HD650 with Gilmore Lite for the Classical side!

And MY M50s For Everything when I can Get A Turn at Them!!

But I'm happy to see that we are all in agreement with Senns!! Even a few more Senn votes back on page 1 also!!

Cool!
Rich.