Fellow Axiom Owners!

This is my first post. It has to be brief because I'm submitting on company time I just recently purchased the Outlaw 990/7125 combo and Axiom Epic 60/500 theather system along with an entertainment unit. Everything came this week and last night was the first opportunity I had to set everything up.

When measuring the entertainment unit prior to purchase I was sure it would be deep enough to accommodate the 990 receiver. In fact, I was right! Unfortunately it is not deep enough to accommodate the 990 AND the cables connected to the back (Blue Jeans audio interconnect cables specifically). I now have to purchase a new unit or modify the one I have.

The question I pose is: What depth are your entertainment units? How have you guys accommodated the size of the 990 and interconnect cables in "standard" entertainment units?

Any advice would be appreciated. You can probably appreciate the frustration at 9pm last night when I finally heaved the 990/7125 into the entertainment unit and it did not fit - not to mention telling my wife I screwed up!

Thanks in advance!

Bryan