Just finished using my Discwasher Home Theater setup disc this evening. I decided to reset all of my previous Denon auto setup values to default (zero) and try the disc method. The dB levels and delay ended up being different? When I used the receiver test tones and adjusted to 75dB's the end results were 5-7 dB's higher than the CD? For example, when using the receiver, the mains are around +6dB and the surrounds ranged from +5 to +7 dB's. Also, the delay settings ended up being further with the Denon mic setup.

With the Discwasher CD, I first adjusted left speaker. The dB level was at 0dB and I just adjusted the main volume until the meter read 75dB. For the rest of the speakers I adjusted the dB levels for each channel to 75dB. The end result was all the speakers ended up being right around the same setting as the left main. I guess I'm not sure why there was such a difference compared to the receiver setup, isn't 75dB=75dB no matter how you get there?

Anyway, for the sub, the disc said to adjust it to 3dB higher than the other speakers. I also have it currently placed so the middle of the driver is 5ft from the left wall, which is 1/3 of the wall width. Seems to give me good results so far.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85