Just thought I'd give a recommendation for this album:

Rodrigo y Gabriela (CD & Bonus DVD) - from Amazon

From one of the Amazon reviews:
Quote:

the best Irish-Flamenco-Acoustic-Metal I've ever heard!

I hadn't heard of them until I saw them on the Tonight Show a couple weeks ago. They are from Mexico City and originaly had a metal band in the early 90s. They decided to change it up and decided to play accoustic guitar only. They sold all the extra gear and bought one-way tickets to Euroupe. After playing the streets and some venues in Ireland and Denmark for a few years, they returned to Mexico and recorded this album.

Every track on this CD is great. There are 2 covers; 'Stairway to Heaven', and 'Metallica's Orion'. The rest of the tracks are their own, and are equally great pieces, if not better. The sound quality of this CD is also very good, and will sound fantastic on your Axioms.

I'm kind of all over the place with my likes in music- but this was something new to me. It was seeing them play on the Tonight Show that sold me. They are both very talented and amazing to watch perform. Here is a performance from the David Letterman show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AH5GAkcnMc

Anyway, wether you are looking for some quality accoustic guitar, or maybe something a little different and up beat, or even just something that shows off the true to life sound of your Axioms- give this a try and you won't be dissapointed.

-Dave

M80s VP150 QS8s EP500s
ravenmanor.com/cinema/