Quote:

I'm pretty sure none of us has experienced this genre before since they pretty much defined it.

Peter- I agree 100%. There's nothing else quite like this out there. They are just outstanding musicians and I simply enjoy the energy in the music. Same reason I like Bela Fleck and the Flecktones.
Quote:

This CD is audio crack. Beware. You cannot stop listening to it.

No doubt! Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Quote:

Freaking Amazing. I had my head 4 inches from the computer screen trying to watch the gals hand movements and figure out what the hell she was doing and how she did it all at once.

Murph- Check out the tutorial on the bonus DVD. It's done pretty well and she demonstrates the technique slowly so you can see it. That triplet strum is awesome. After understanding what she is actually doing, I am all the more awestruck by her talent. There is no way to really see it via the youtube videos, just too small and I don't think the framerate is fast enough to see it anyways.

Quote:

I always like getting good recommendations for music of a genre that I have yet to venture into. I bought this CD/DVD yesterday and love it! Thanks for the recommendation Dave!

You're welcome David. More than happy to share and glad you are enjoying it.

-Dave

M80s VP150 QS8s EP500s
ravenmanor.com/cinema/