I think I found my answer. I have posted this in the AVS forums also, here is the cut and paste of what I wrote over there.

Ok, I was reading the thread over at Audioholics that was started on their review of the LMC/LPA combo. Someone posted the link to the LPA owners manual.

The power rating on the Emo website here states the following

Rated Power Output: Channels 1-5 (All Channels Driven at 0.04%THD, 120vAC/ 60HZ supply) 8 ohm: 125 watts / 4 ohm: 225 watts

However, buckeyefan 1 posted a link to the owners manual on the AH thread here

If you scroll down this PDF document, you will find the following on page 24.

Rated Power Output: (All Channels Driven @ 1Khz 120VAC/ 60HZ supply, THD noted)
Channels 1-5 125 Watts into 8 Ohms (0.04%THD)
225 Watts into 4 Ohms (0.04%THD)
Channels 6-7 50 Watts into 8 Ohms (0.05%THD)
95 Watts into 4 Ohms (0.05%THD)

Notice here, they state this was all channels driven @1Khz where as the Outlaw is 65W@ 8ohms 20hz-20Khz. Now, I dont want to start a debate on the all channels driven test, but this gives me a hint on how they can make this combo for under $1k, I knew there had to be something. I would still like to see a true all channels driven test for this amp. If it doesn't fall on its face at the other parts of the freq spectrum, then we truely have a deal here.

I feel the information presented on the Emotiva website regarding this product is slightly misleading....I am not saying they lied, they never stated full frequency sweep, however they definately omitted it.

I am also not knocking this amp, I am just trying to get the hard information on what these different amps are capable of so I can make an informed decision.