I am a fan of names that describe the product. It's a bit difficult to come up with a name like that for a single product without knowing if there will be more products in the line, and their differences. If you are simply looking for a generic title, since you already have the Epicenter (EP) line for your subs, something related, like EQ (for Earthquake, or Equilibrium, or Equation, or whatever), or something similar might work.

If there will be more amps in the line with different power, then EQ1400 would define this product. If there will be more models with a different number of channels (2, or 3, or 5), then EQ8 would be descriptive. If there would be amps with differing power and channels, then use EQ1400-8.

Alternative ideas:

Axiom Excalibur, Excellence, Extend, Extreme - EX1400-8, etc. (I was going to suggest "Explosion," but that might not be a good name for a power amplifier. I also eliminated "Extort," "Exterminate," and "Extinct")

The Axiom "Xterminator" or "X-terminator, or "Xtreme"? - XT1400-8

Axiom Command - AC1400, etc. (if there is a processor in the offing, this might be a better name for that)

If this is the only amp to ever see the light of day, then never mind.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton