Here goes another paragraph.

I wanted a name that lent itself to the unique properties of the new Axiom amp in how it could automatically switch from 1, 2, 3, 4, or up to eight channels, but the name would also suggest something that still remains "one", as suggested earlier.

Having a "big and brawn" name doesn't really illustrate how the Axiom amp is different. Lots of amps out there are super powerful and there are other multi-channel amps out there too.

At first I came up with the Axiom Octagon, but that limited the amp to just producing eight channels.

So...

The Axiom Polygon

Sounds powerful, yet it suggests one shape that isn't defined - that can be several geometric shapes and yet still be one shape. That's just what the axiom amp can do, it can effortlessly switch from one channel up to eight channels.

I think axiom needs a name that immediately makes people realize how the amp is different - that it isn't just another "powerful" amp. It's an amp that can dynamically amplify multiple channels. I think the "Polygon" is it...or the Myriad.

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2