Well yesterday I received my m60's,and all I can say is I have been missing out on a lot music over the 15 years when I was using the Bose speakers.The first cd that I put in was the first part of Brian Wilson's Smile cd where thay sing in accapella.I could hear them taking their breaths between sing lines in the song.Next I played the Beatles All the lonely people.I the notes from the cello were so clear and deep it gave me goosebumbs.Next i played some Sting and the songs that i heard sounded so diffent than they did before.Its like I can hear each instrument more clearly and separately,intead of a hearing a jumbled mess.I have heard bass notes that I have never heard before.Its just sounds like a alot more fuller sound.My wife is probally going to kick me out of the house because all I do is sit there on the couch and analyze my cd's.The speakers are well worth it and Mojo discribed them very accurately.Just one question.How many inches should the back of the speaker be from the wall?Thanks!