I just gave a friend of mine an in home Axiom audition, I went over there and took the M22s and VP100(he has a very modest budget). I brought my meter along to check his system as well.

I adjusted levels for his low end Pioneer and some much older JBL bookshelfs and B&W 204s(a recent aquisition). Once adjusted we unhooked the B&W and the JBL he was using for a center channel. After a year or so of my talk and his lurking here he finally got to hear what all my praise was about. He was amazed by the clarity and details. It was then that I told him the B&W's were in the wrong positions for surround sound he had them at the front by his 20yr old Cerwin Vegas but connected to L&R side surround connections, I believe his wife had some part in this positioning. I didn't have enough time to help him move things around but did give him extra wire to move things.

He came over to my house today to hear the big boys in action.

We now have a new Axiomite on our hands. I asked him to drop by Mojos on Saturday but he has to work. I am sure if we do this again maybe on a Sunday afternoon he might be able to pry himself away from the wife and kids for a few hours of sonic bliss.

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70