You guys are hillarious, must be Canadians. Pssst, the world is not flat and 2 channel music is like watching a black and white television hooked up to rabbit ears.

About Mapleshade. Yes, they make outrageous claims. But, you cannot knock their guarantee. Which is what prompted me to take a look see at one of their products. Here's a novel idea, Buy a cable, set up a blind test and report your findings here. I know this is more work than sitting here at the computer posting negative reviews about something you have never witnessed. By the way, I have been told that the guy that owns Mapleshade is the genius who developed and built the A10 jet.

For the guy who was asking about what ac source that I was using. I had the cable plugged into a montser filter. Don't remember the model # but one of the larger ones.

My next major purchase is going to be a power regenerator. This device takes AC, turns it into pure DC, then converts it back into steady AC. Power is a killer on TV's and the sound quality
of your system.

Ho Ho Ho...gotta love them Ho's

Confucious say: Man with both hands in pockets, feel cocky.