Hi, all. I have a denon 3808 question or three and would love some help if you have time. First, I have two speakers on my patio that I've been using for outdoor listening for years. With my old yamaha rx-v2600 I had those designated as "speaker b" and would simply push "speaker b" and release "speaker a" at the unit in order to play any of my sources (xm on directv, cd, etc.). Well, I now have a 7.1 channel system (just also got my M80s to replace M22i's for front channels - can I just say my rega turntable never revealed so much!!!!!! So very happy with this one part of my purchases!), so have M80s, QS8s, EP500 (also new - of course will pay for new toys in the coming years, but enjoy them everyday!) and now m22is for surround backs. I wired the outdoor speakers to "surround b" on the denon. So, how do I access surround b? I'm scared to mess with too much since I did have a fiasco of firmware updating and the directions are hard to understand. I just wish to activate that set to run when I'm outside. Any ideas? Now - question 2:

I love multichannel hi-rez. I have thoroughly enjoyed more than ever the Beatles Love DVD-A. But, I am not having success in listening to multichannel SACDs. I do have an oppo 981hd and I run both the hdmi cable and the analog rcas to the denon. My surround keeps showing up as stereo and I can't seem to resolve this. And, if I change the input assignment stuff, will I always have to come back and change it again for dvd-a's or regular dvds? Again, any and all help will be appreciated. Third question:

How have I lived without these M80s so long? I just think the sound is stunning, particularly on vinyl. Y'all have a great day and a wonderful new year! Thanks in advance for any help.
Laura