I purchased a linksys WGA54g wireless gaming adapter.

I plugged the linksys WGA54G into my computer (actually I plugged it into my router directly with an ethernet cable) and ran the installation cd on my computer.

It configures the router for you. You have to insert your WEP key from your wireless network if you have one. THe WGA54G supports WEP security only (not WPA).

After running the setup to configure my router I took it into my livingroom and put it next to my denon. I ran a short etherenet cable (which was provided with the WGA54g) to my denon.

Now in theory everything should have worked at this point but for some reason I had trouble. I hooked the WGA54g up to my xbox 360 and selected my wifi network and entered the WEP key from my 360. Then I hooked it back up to my denon and it worked fine. I think I did not get it configured properly with the setup disk for some reason.

I think the linksys 'access point' WAP54g would work as well, but I found the WGA54g to do the job just fine and it was cheaper. (I paid $69 at best buy... prolly could get it cheaper online but I had a gift card)

It was a little tricky getting everything set up but I have not lost my connection once since it I got it up and running. I have access to my computer media and internet radio.

Linksys has pretty good customer support too.

-David