ok, this may be a Jakeman question, but I noticed something that makes no sense. I have my subs daisy chained togethor, so I have receiver to 350(1) to 350(2) to 600. I've tried using seperate coax lines to them but I get the same results with the spl meter, so looks like daisy chaining is ok. ?

Anyway, I noticed something weird tonight. I'm using the SMS-1 to just plot my graph right now, I am not running any of the subs throught it, just using the mic to see what happens as I move mysubs around, etc.

Anyway, I have a very high hump around 40hz or so, so I was trying to move my 600 around, wewwww, to see if that helped. So then I turned off the power to the 600 and the graph didn't change much, other than the slope fell off sooner in the lowww hz.

Then I unplugged my line in cable to the 600 and my graph from 25-40hz pegged at the top range of the SMS-1 graph. Plugging the cable back into the Line In on the 600 dropped the graph as I was seeing before.

If the sub is turned off and all I am doing is unplugging/plugging in the line in cable, how can the change the graph unless there is some type of feedback going back to the 350's in the chain?

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85