Originally Posted By: myrison
Thanks Mojo. To get the bass I desire from my Earthquake sub now, I already have the dial maxed out on the sub and the Denon gain at about +8.5. At that level, it is good at high volume levels, but at low volumes, it lacks the effect I'd hoped for.

I'm guessing there's not going to be a definitive way to know whether the 600 is going to be acceptable combined with my existing sub until the 600 is in my room, but from the results seen here, it looks like I'll have less output from it than I do now.

It seems like my best chance at getting similar output will be to keep the volume on the EQ sub maxed out as it is now, with the Denon gain still at +8 or higher, and the volume on the Axiom sub near minimum.

Maybe the 600 will provide so much bass that the attenuation effect on the EQ sub might not matter... I'm thinking I'll just have to get it here to know for sure.

Dual 600s kick butt. If you are into output, you will definitely get more output... up to 127db in room depending on placement. \:o I'm more concerned about the upgrade in sound quality which duals provide from greater headroom, lower distortion and smoother FR.

John