Sleep? If I get five hours, I’m doing good. It’s usually four or less.

Michael,

My girlfriend has been cooking dinners from Cooking Light magazine. She just picks the meals out that have a fat content of less than 30%. I drink a protein shake before bed to make up for any lack there may be with those meals. I’ve been very impressed with how good some of the recipes are in that magazine.

Glad to hear you kicked the smoking habit. I kicked chewing tobacco last year after going through a can ever two or three days for the past thirty years or so. What a bitch it’s been to not cave. I made a deal with my girlfriend’s sister who got in a bad car accident. She broke her neck and was paralyzed from the neck down. I made a deal that if she could shake my hand, I’d quit. Four months later she shook my hand. She’s walking on her own now. She’ll probably be running marathons again in another year, knowing her.

Jason,

That’s why I say it’s a way of life and not a program. I’m in my 40’s now and I can feel the effect. I don’t recover as fast anymore and I can’t lift near as much or run as fast, but I still give it a hell of go. I have no choice to keep it up or start sporting a set of moobs. Plus, when I’m out of shape, I feel horrible and my demeanor turns horrible for anyone around me. If my cloths don’t fit, I’m uncomfortable and I just feel like crap all around. The downside is it’s a down right pain in the ass to find cloths that fit. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for the pro body builders….