Originally Posted By: Mojo

I'd like to also add that eating slowly makes a considerable difference too.

Absolutely Mojo, eating slowly can really help keep your appetite under control. Also as mentioned by someone earlier eating small meals every few hours really helps. Also don’t make the mistake of going “no fat” for meals. Healthy fats help the food taste better and can help you feel full a little longer.

Another thing to try to do is just increase your daily activity. Walk, jog or bike rather than drive. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Wash your car before watching the movie. Do yoga or stretching while listening to music. Anything that increases your general level of activity pays great dividends in the long run.

Originally Posted By: fredk

I felt my worst for the period of time where I was in a high stress job and probably not sleeping and eating as well as I could have.

You just played the healthy lifestyle trump card. Reducing chronic stress is likely the single most important thing anyone in a developed country can do to improve their health.

P.S. Sorry about the grammar in that in my previous post and any other times it’s happened. I’m not trying to be insulting by not proofreading. When I put dyslexia as the reason for editing a post I’m not kidding around. For the record I once misspelled the word “of” in a paper at university back when people still used manual typewriters. I spelled it “ov.” Thank heavens for spell-check.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1