Originally Posted By: snakeyes

Thanks for the help and i do know what superset is i just get confused between that and when you start at your max weight do one set and with no rest do another set at lower weight. i forget what that is called.

If you are talking about when you do a heavy set and pause just long enough for your partner to strip some weight off and then you do another set and so forth it’s called “drop sets.”

Originally Posted By: snakeyes

As for the AM workout when i used to work out on an empty stomache i would have to stop do nausea (sp?) and a few times puked. Though I wonder if drinking the protein shake before i go to bed will take care of that problem

If working out on an empty stomach makes you sick then by all means eat something. This issue of whether or not to work out on an empty stomach is very hotly debated just do an internet search and you will see. Everyone’s body responds differently so just do what works for you.

I doubt if drinking a shake before bed will help but you can try it, however probably not the best idea to have to many calories just before bed as your body is resting and more likely to try and store them as fat.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1