Hi
My 2 guestions are directly related to deciding which type of speaker to buy . Speaker choices i have decided to go with are axiom m60ti or axiom m80ti.
I have just bought the nad c370 and will be bying the nad c270 what i would like to do is 1) buy two axiom m60ti which are 8 ohms each and hook one to the c370 and the other to the c270 or/ hook the c370 to the c270 and hook the 2 set of speakers to the nad c 270 to gain more power volume loudness.
2) the other way i would like to go is to get the nad c 270 hooked to the nad c370 and hook the axiom m 80ti into the the nad c270 to get max power in essence doubling power volume loudness my idea is to turn the nad c270 up all the way then use the nad c 270 to control the volume. so with all this information is any of this possible and if so what or how would this be hooked up.

thanks scott
ps the axiom m 80s have alot of power and the c370 can push them but not to the levels that i would like but if i can configure the nad c370 and 270 somehow these speakers would really open up for me thanks really appreciate all the help
scott