\:\)

So I went to see Iron Man with my coworker and her boyfriend tonight, and Collaire and her boyfriend ended up coming, too. Collaire (I'm going to get tired of using that dumb name--ha ha) said hi right away and said she finished reading the book I gave her for her birthday. I know it's a light, quick read, but I honestly didn't know if she'd read it at all. I asked her if she liked it. "I was entertained," she said. She was smiling pretty big, but she always does that, so it's hard to take it seriously. Still, I'll take acting over no reaction, and who's to say it wasn't genuine?

I liked the movie well enough. I definitely want a suit, as does my coworker. She was mentioning it on the way home, and I told her that she would need two of the arc reactors, one for each breast. She agreed.

All of the stuff they play before the previews even start was getting on my coworker's boyfriend's nerves. "I'm going to go to the bathroom and kill myself," he said. "Don't forget to flush," I reminded him. I know, I'm hilarious. I guess it's not just him who kills himself.

Toilet jokes are a good way to end, so we'll call that good.