On 4/22 I received my Axiom Factory Direct order. I ordered:
2- M80's Black Oak
2 - QS8s Black Oak
1 - VP150 Black Oak
2 - FMS QS Stands Black

Only one box was beat pretty bad. After close inspection of all equipment, everything arrived flawless except 1 M80. It had received a nice dent on the side that was consistent with one of the holes in the box. Maybe they used a hook to grab the box No big deal though.

Why have I taken so long to comment? Here's why.
I have a brand new Yamaha RX-V1800 that I hooked up to the 2 M80's and VP150 expecting musical bliss. What I found was a very harsh flat sounding sound stage. I tweaked my system for hours trying to make it work. All I could think of was the few comments I had read regarding how "bright" sounding the Axioms were, but I also remember the comments about people saying how full the sound stage was. Even though many people said the Yamaha would be fine something was telling me the Yamaha was the weak link here. So I decided to make another purchase based on overwhelming reviews and results people were getting using the Emotiva XPA-5. I also called Brent at Axiom and explained how disappointed I was with the Yamaha Axiom combination. He assured me the XPA-5 would be the difference.

Last night my XPA-5 arrived, hooked up my M80's and VP150, turned it on and was stunned! It's like I have different speakers in the room. They are warm, full and the bass is amazing. Also, listening at low levels is incredible.

I have not hooked up my surrounds yet, but will get to it soon

The advice that I have received here has been extremely helpful and I am now a happy camper. I am so relieved I made the right decision purchasing that amp, it has made all the difference, not to mention it's starting to get a bit expensive:)

Thanks Guys!