DEAD THREAD.

Not really, but I couldn't seem to find the nerve to impose on an existing relationship, and after I found myself resenting her slightly for sticking with a goober, I decided to let it go.

I still enjoy her company, but I think I've effectively wrestled my heart into submission. Tiana complained to me once again about how much Claire's boyfriend sucks, and I didn't really feel much at all. I just agreed that his behavior was BS (he was mad at Claire for making them slightly late to Prince Caspian--I don't see how he has any right to have an attitude when she's the one driving him around everywhere... and seriously, mad over Prince Caspian?), and that was it.

If the relationship unravels, maybe my feelings will kick back in, but for now I think I'm fine just being her friend.

I'm excited about the Zzang candy bars that zhimbo recommended in the candy bar thread. I ordered 10 of them so I could share the experience with friends. They should get here Wednesday, so I'll take them in to work on Thursday, and in addition to some of my coworkers, Claire's coming in to try one. Don't worry. I'll make her eat the whole thing in front of me so I know that none of it goes to her boyfriend. Ha ha.

The soap opera is losing its suds. Is that the fat lady singing in the shower?