Hey Guys, I'm back.
Been down with the cold/flu thing since Thursday. I might have made a few posts, can't remember. It's all been a cold medicine induced dream for the last few days.

Sean, your CD was in my mailbox tonight. I only played the first 10 songs before my wife went to bed so I'm saving the rest for tomorrow when the volume can do it justice. I could use earphones but this is an Axiom event after all.

Lovin it! I'm really enjoying your choices so far. I expect Amazon will do well from this little project. I might have to listen to Deerhoof a few more times to grow into it but for me, trying new music is like trying new food. If you don't experiment, you will never know what you are missing.

I have 4 CDs ready to go and will pick up another reel of blanks tomorrow. Due to being down and out, I couldn't bring myself to go deal with the idiots at Futureshop to get more toner so I'm sending out the first 4 CDs without the cover and song notes. I'll follow up with another mail out afterwards rather than delay any longer.

If you want to print your own in the mean time, or just want to browse through my track list and song notes, then here is a link to the MS Word doc I used to create the booklet.

If you just want to read about the songs, download this one.
Pieces of the Maritimes, Song List

If you actually want to print it off in booklet style for the jewel case, download this doc and print the first two pages, flip and reinsert the paper back into the printer and print the last two pages.
Pieces -- Booklet Form

Hope you like it. I started with more obscure pics but then decided that if I really wanted to show traditional and modern Maritime music by more modern artists, that it was better to just bite the bullet and use what best portrays the genre and risk people saying, "Ya I already heard of them." Hopefully there is at least something new for everyone but in any case, its a good mix of music that is just simply fun.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.